Ratings for Dr. Ron B. Elder

GREAT doc.! Has a great since of humor & is so good with the small kids. Just be warned if you have allergies, he does have a dog in his office most days. But he & his staff are so great!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Elder is a very good doctor. We started seeing him 10-12 years ago when my son was diagnosed with a heart condition and I wanted a local pediatrician instead of driving 45 minutes like I did before then. We have no trouble getting appointments on short notice. Often we have called and were told to "Come in now". I have called with a question and he has came on the phone himself to answer it. Very few doctors here do that. The ONLY problem I have with him is he won't send my 3 yr old for allergy testing even though she has majorly recurring sinus/ear infections and I have asked him to. He wants to wait until she is 4. I most certainly wont change pediatricians for that.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Ron B. Elder's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1975)

Veterans Administration