Ratings for Dr. Paul Brezzi

not pleased. I have been a client for a couple of years and have come to find out that he invaded my privacy by sharing my information with his significant other .... I have been nothing but polite with him. He knows exactly what he did. I am shocked, disheartened and would never trust him again. completely unprofessional behaviour. would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Brezzi has a very friendly and inviting practise. His administrator is friendly, and very organized! Dr. Brezzi takes the time to talk with you, and understand your conditions. Very thorough, and very helpful! I would highly recommend his clinic for chiropractic treatment and orthotics!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Very friendly, informative, understanding and has a great sense of humour! The staff was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend The Chiropractic Health Clinic to see Dr. Brezzi!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr Brezzi gave me great care during my visits. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed. He has an excellent bed side manner. The treatment was great, never felt so relaxed after seeing a Doctor. highly recommand his hands.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Excellent - patient and very thorough doctor. Always willing to take last minute appointments.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I found Dr. Brezzi to be very helpful in recovering from a back injury. He is very pleasant and professional. If there is a health concern, he does take it seriously and will not push certain treatment options. He also does not push the patient into coming back three times a week when it is not necessary like another Chiropractor in town does! Thumbs up from me.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Seem not to know much about chiropractic assessment, very rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Brezzi was very deligent with my recovery from a spinal injury, he would not take any risks with my healing and we did the long haul for treatment and i am very well now. Excellent Dr. and would recommend him to any one, he is quiet but full of knowledge and takes his profession very seriously. thanks for your healing hands.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Great Chiropractor, friendly, and very personable, makes the client feel comfortable

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Brezzi is a very helpful and caring young doctor. He shows concern and care for all his patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007