Ratings for Dr. Paul Brezzi

He is very friendly - his orthotics are hreat and he covers all aspects to make sure they are correct. his secretary is not

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Best chiropractor in the entire region. I come to see him regularly for his phenomenal approach and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Fantastic experience. The orthotics I get make a huge difference to walking comfort. Dr. Brezzi and staff are so helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

not pleased. I have been a client for a couple of years and have come to find out that he invaded my privacy by sharing my information with his significant other .... I have been nothing but polite with him. He knows exactly what he did. I am shocked, disheartened and would never trust him again. completely unprofessional behaviour. would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Brezzi has a very friendly and inviting practise. His administrator is friendly, and very organized! Dr. Brezzi takes the time to talk with you, and understand your conditions. Very thorough, and very helpful! I would highly recommend his clinic for chiropractic treatment and orthotics!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Very friendly, informative, understanding and has a great sense of humour! The staff was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend The Chiropractic Health Clinic to see Dr. Brezzi!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr Brezzi gave me great care during my visits. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed. He has an excellent bed side manner. The treatment was great, never felt so relaxed after seeing a Doctor. highly recommand his hands.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Excellent - patient and very thorough doctor. Always willing to take last minute appointments.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I found Dr. Brezzi to be very helpful in recovering from a back injury. He is very pleasant and professional. If there is a health concern, he does take it seriously and will not push certain treatment options. He also does not push the patient into coming back three times a week when it is not necessary like another Chiropractor in town does! Thumbs up from me.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Seem not to know much about chiropractic assessment, very rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009