Ratings for Dr. Rajesh K. Patel

Trying to pumo me full of dangerous medication and get me on a lab-rat study. Gave me a waiver to sign, and the drug company kept calling me pushing their product. He said diet, exercise, and other means would have to impact on my condition. Tbis song personifies my feelings towards him:https://youtu.be/ujPqaE6cVjQ.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Great beside and caring manner. I trust and recommend. He has been family Dr for 20 plus years.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

He has an awesome bedside manner. He listens well and is very caring. I received excellent care and he is very through.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Had lots of IBS issues, he did the works on me testing for everything came back negative, he was fast and thorough though would totally see him again and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Patel is a very knowledgeable, patient and caring doctor. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

HES A GREAT DOCTOR I WISH HE WAS A REGULAR MD I WOULD USE HIM IN A MINUTE, KIND CARING AND HE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DONT FIND THATANY MORE HES GREAT

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

Dr. Rajesh K. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)