Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Sholeff

Getting to see this doctor has become a nightmare. It wasn't always this way. For a medical issue which needed prompt attention, I was forced to wait 5 weeks to see this doctor even though I was a prior patient. At that time, I made the appointment was told to arrive at 3:30. On the DAY BEFORE, I received a call saying I now needed to be there at 3:00 after I had already planned my day to be there at 3:30. I did the best I could and arrived at 3:15 and was told I was too late and I could not be seen and would have to wait an additional three weeks for a new appointment. When asked why they, with such short notice, had moved my appointment, they indicated they had problems with an old computer system that was unable to retrieve my prior information and would have to collect it all over again. In my opinion, they were obligated to honor my original appointment time. This was a clear case of putting bureaucracy ahead of health care. This doctor and his office should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

HMO changes and I regret to now have to find a new primary doctor, after my long initial search for Dr. Sholeff. He is a fine doctor, very busy, straight-forwared and very knowledgible. He wastes no time or words.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Very helpful and staff was great, too. Down to earth yet busy. Didn't rush even though they should have with schedule.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Sholeff has been my doctor since I moved to Las Vegas. Until I went to him I did not care to talk with doctors, I wanted in and out. He changed my mind, he really took the extra time and effort to get to know me. I love this Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

He is one of the busiest doctors around because he has such a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. However, it is very difficult to see him because he is also on call with the local hospitals.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

The best doctor I've ever had. Takes time to listen, evaluate and help you every time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I loved Dr Sholeff, then he decided not to see patients and to run a clinic instead. This was a huge let down when I was in the hospital with chest pains and the "no explanation" and refusing to directly tell his patients was very frustrating and rude. Also, we used to get in within 2 days and now it takes WEEKS to not even see HIM. It was upsetting, because I really loved him, and he is very knowledgable...but I guess now unavailable. Sigh. Good, caring docs are so hard to find.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Very knowledgeable, competent and compassionate. Sincere doctor that is thorough and answered my questions without putting his hand on the door before I was finished. Great staff, very efficient.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Sholeff is the best GP I have ever been to. He is extremely thorough and always explains his rationale for treatment. I feel very comfortable asking him questions. There is sometimes a wait and sometimes I get in right away (it just depends on the day); I am often able to schedule same-day or next-day appointments, however. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Gregory T. Sholeff's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal