Ratings for Dr. J.M. Kemp

I have been a patient of Dr Kemp's for 8 months. Every month she fills my medication which I've been on for 9 years and need in order to function. She's usually on time, but in the past she has missed the date and left me without for a day or two. This last time, she left me without for 7 days. The doctor she had on call refused to fill the prescription because he couldn't verify that Dr Kemp had prescribed it for me. By the time she returned I had experienced the full set of withdrawals and had missed a good deal of work. Then I got a letter in the mail from Dr Kemp informing me that she was terminating me as a patient. After several calls to inquire why, she said I was "rude to her staff". Disregarding the fact that I was in pain from the withdrawal, she decided to drop me because I was not "polite". I have filed a complaint against Dr Judith Kemp with the Oregon State Medical Board for negligant disregard of a patient's needs.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. J.M. Kemp's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)

GHI