Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Lamble

I've seen many doctors and Dr. Lamble has been the best by far. While he is later to get into the room to see you, he spends time discussing with you about your medical conditions. I was diagnosed at 18 with a life long condition causing me to take blood thinners. Most doctors wouldn't even want to take on a high risk case but he did. He has taken over my case and is by far Mich better than the "specialist" I had before. Understanding that just because my levels are low not to elevate or decrease my medication intake by a huge amount. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr Lamble seen me in the ER for the first time and this man has saved my life 3 tims already. I highly recommend him to any one! I have switched to him for my primary physician and will keep him. I have termenial Cancer and he has done a marvelous job with my medical!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr. Lamble runs very late but he does spend time with his patients. He's too flirtatious but I don't know if he realizes it. It's creepy.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I have seen too many doctors in my 21 years and Dr. Lamble is undoubtedly the best. He is the smartest doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He spends a lot of time in the office with you to fully understand your ailment. He goes VERY DEEP into detail with you so that you understand everything. He diagnosed my wife with a rare disease before the head rheumatologist of St. Louis University Hospital did. He also helped me long after hours to get an X-ray ordered for my son when he hurt his arm. To Dr. Lamble you are not just a number or a co-pay, he and his staff are small town people and really care about your needs. I relocated to another state and will miss him and his staff dearly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Peter J. Lamble's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)