Ratings for Dr. Dianne E. Wollaston

She is wonderful! I have been looking long and hard for a Specialist who is "holistic"...warm and compassionate. She is ALL i have wanted....

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Wollaston since the beginning of 2012. I couldn't have asked for a better rheumatologist. She's very intelligent, and informed on the latest treatments for rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia. She has a caring attitude, listens to your concerns, and answers questions you may have. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Wollaston for a couple of years. I have always had a positive experience in her office. She will take her time with you to answer all your questions. I completely trust her advice. I am 63 and I can say ske ranks at the top of all the Doctors I have seen in my life. Have never had a problem with any of the staff.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

The staff and Dr. are professional and helpful for 30 minutes on the day of your appointment. You are on your own for the next 90 days. The nurse drawing blood will destroy every good vein you have. Welcome to pin cushion & band aid 101. Be careful scheduling appointments because the staff and Dr. are overloaded and refuse to sign refills until your scheduled appointment or 32-35 days after your last refill.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

BEST Rheumatologist in the Houston area! She listens and takes her time!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

One of the best doctors I think I have ever seen. She takes the time to listen and, explains everthing thoroughly. Could not ask for anything better.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Wollaston was very thorough with my tests and went the extra mile listening to me. She has been wonderful and I feel 100% better than when I started. I wouldn't trade her for anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Wollaston has a very pleasant disposition and excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Dianne E. Wollaston's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal