Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Bock

I had Dr. Bock when I was pregnant with my son. I loved her. Well worth the 1.5 drive. She was caring and I am glad I made the change from my previous midwife in Roseburg.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I love doctor Bock, she's very nice and very honest, whether you want to hear it or not. But not in a mean way she is very sensitive. I would recommend all of my friends to her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Friendly and on time. Helpful office staff. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Bock is GREAT! I have been through 2 VERY rough pregnancy's with her, and she was always there when I needed her. She actually listens to you and what you want instead of trying to lead you which way she would like you to go. Her staff is amazing! They are all so nice and willing to help. I would def. send my friends and family her way!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Boch is great. I have been going to her for almost 4 years now. I have had one pregnancy with her and she is the best. I will not change doctors. She was very concerned yet very nice and comforting when I had bleeding during a pregnancy. I think she's the best and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. bock is an awfull person she is mean looks down on you and lies about your test results then recomends the rong treatment. worst doctor award goes to Kimberly Bock

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Kimberly A. Bock's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)