Ratings for Dr. Christopher Demers

i saw Dr. Demers after i suffered a concussion on the ski slopes. He was extremely helpful, comforting, patient, and informative. Great doctor. Confidence inspiring, knowledgeable, and kind.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

What a compassionate and honest doctor. Also very realistic and not eager to cut. We tried everything other than surgery and none of it gave me lasting relief. Then Dr Demers did surgery and it worked great. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I wouldn't think of going to anyone else. Honest, realistic, and kind. He really listened and recommended surgery because of my weakness, pain and MRI findings. I feel great now.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Great experience with Dr. Demers. He is kind, thoughtful, listens, and uses surgery only if non-operative treatments fail. He doesn't cut first, think later.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

A very knowledgeable and caring man, Dr. Demers was able to diagnose and surgically treat me for major back issues. He was very honest and straight forward with me and explained why I needed and what I could expect from my surgery. He explains things in terms that you can understand. I am very happy to say that my results were far better than I had hoped for. He is an amazing man and doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family or friends. He has truly given me back the ability to enjoy life once again.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This doctor relayed very devastating news about a family member in a very kind and gentle way. Our family will always appreciate his honesty and candor during a very uncomfortable conversation about very serious subject matter.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Christopher Demers's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Coventry Healthcare