Ratings for Dr. Lewis R. Schulman

I had my first OB appt with Dr. Schulman last month. I waited for over 2 hours to be seen, and when he finally came into the room he was in there for less than 3 minutes. He got out the Doppler to check baby's heart beat and left all the gel on my stomach and didn't give me anything to clean up with. He immediately questioned my intent to try for a VBAC with this baby, and misread information in my chart. I was able to get one question out and his answer was "all I can tell you is other people experience that too." I left in tears. Worst experience at a doctors office, that I have ever had!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Schulman has been my doctor for more than 30 years. Delivered my 4 girls all by c-section. Very kind and knowledgeable. Willing to help in any way he can. I Love dr schulman, and highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Schulman is a great physician, very patient and thorough. While hospitalized he came to visit me every morning, even on the day he was not scheduled to be work at Grandview, which made me feel even more safe and secure under his care.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

very nice man and staff he made me feel very safe because i had never been to trinity hospital before

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I have used Dr. Schulman for probably twenty years. He cares about you as a patient. Dr. Schulman takes time with you, asks questions and listens.Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I have used Dr Schulman for 10 yrs. He is a great doctor and I would recommend his service.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Schulman is very thorough. I have never distrusted or questioned his ability. Highly recommended OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr Schulman is a very kind and knowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Very nice man. He is board certified in internal medicine, so he knows a lot about things other than ob/gyn. Errs on the side of caution. Will be with you every step of the way. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Lewis R. Schulman's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Massachusetts