Ratings for Dr. JENNIFER L. Moranda

Dr. Moranda sees my special needs son and is insightful, sensitive and extremely punctual. There is no waiting in Dr. Moranda's office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Staff insensitive to urgent issues and appear to prevent any direct contact with doctor except at specific appointments even in extreme situations.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Moranda is one of those doctors that are very hard to find these days. She has the best bed-side manner that I have experienced in years. She provides wonderful care, and goes above and beyond in making sure that she is available to you. I saw her for an ear ache on a Thursday, well the next day I woke up and it was worse. I called her office before they opened and left a message saying that I was in pain and would like to see her that day. Well, she personally called me back and told me to come right over, before her office was even officially open! That is service! She's awesome, I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. JENNIFER L. Moranda's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)