Ratings for Dr. George H. Hansen

I really think that Dr Hansen is very knowledgeable and provides a good diagnosis. When he was unable to diagnose a problem that I was having he referred me to a specialist. He is very caring.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

This office is frequently behind and rushed. This doctor does discounts a lot of things you tell him and rushes to a diagnosis. Had to see another doctor to correct a false diagnosis he made.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

My visit with Dr. Hanson was for my 8 yr old. I thought she had a UTI, her urine smelled, she had to use the bathroom frequently and when she went only a tinkle came out. I explained this to Dr. Hanson said I wanted a urine test. He asked do you restrict her fluids at night I said yes nothing after dinner. He said that was the reason. I switched doctors knowing this wasn’t right. Turns out she had Kidney Reflux and if I didn’t catch it when I did she could have some serious kidney problems when she gets older. On top of this he told me he would do a pelvic exam around 10 – 12 I think that is a little too soon. Every visit we waited more than a hour for him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Hansen is not only very knowledgeable, he is also very kind and caring. One of the best physicians I've ever known.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Hansen back when they first opened the clinic on North 27th back around 98 and he remained my doctor until late 2008 (plus the rest of the family by the time it was all done) when I moved to Springfield Missouri. Let me tell you I’ve known a lot of doctors over the years, from the side of receiving care, to personal relationships as well as professional relationships. I can’t say that I’ve known any to be as good with patients as Dr Hansen. He’s hard on you when he needs to be, he listens to you when you have additional knowledge and he stays as current with the latest medical practice. He never appears rushed or running behind. He’s great with teenagers, helping them to develop good health habits for the rest of their life. You guys in Lincoln are lucky to have Dr Hansen, I’ve yet to find a doctor in Springfield that I can call My Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Great doctor! Treats you like a person not a number. Not afraid to spend alittle time with patients and makes it easy to voice your concerns. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

He is the doctor of our whole family. He did our maternity care, natural delivery, post-partum care, and also cares for our child. We are currently in our second pregnancy with him and even more pleased than before. He is thorough and knowledgable and always makes sure we feel compfortable with our care. We also really like that his c-section rate is 1 in 10 deliveries as opposed to the national average of 3-4 in 10 deliveries. He cares about what is best for the body first before he prescribes medications or induces labor (for example).

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. George H. Hansen's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)