Ratings for Dr. Carrie C. Wong

Asked a bunch of questions about mine and my boyfriends genetics seemed a little insane at the time I would really not recommend this lady to any of my friends or family if they were going to have a baby. I am only a couple months along and it really seems kind of soon for her to try to freak us out about genetic disease or anything like that. Wouldn't see me again for like a month and did not prescribe any prenatal vitamins. It is my first baby but I think I would prefer someone a little more compassionate, and someone who is going to care more about what I am doing, what I am eating, the nutrients that my baby is receiving and a little less about whether or not my boyfriends uncles, uncles, uncle has diabetes. Or that my great aunt died from heart disease.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Less than impressed. Sort of reminded me of the McDonlds of obstetric care. I think her potential is limited by the practice.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

She is apart of the Good Sam Womans Health, She took me when I was 20wks pregnant after my old Dr. no longer could accept me. It was a blessing. Carrie is helpful, knowledgeable and listens to you. I also seen a few other Dr.s in the practice and I like them as well. The office staff is incredible and they make you feel very comfortable. If I ever decide to have another baby she will be the Dr., but I will still see her every year for my exam.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Carrie C. Wong's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Champ Va