Ratings for Dr. Duska Vukojevic

What an amazing doctor. I can't say enough good things about her. When we found out that I had to have a c- section I was devastated. She was the most compassionate and caring doctor I could have hoped for. She explained things to me in a way that made it easy to understand. She made me feel like it was all you g to be ok, which it was! She truly cared about the patients she sees. She also has a very fun and upbeat personality which is a huge bonus! I would recommend Dr. Vukojevic to anyone. Also, her receptionist Kim is the BEST! She made each phone call and trip to the office that much better with her humour and wit. Occasionally they are running behind but this is normal for all OB's as they need to be in call for their patients and available for emergencies.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Vukojevic is an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. I'm so grateful she was there for me and my husband. Thank you Dr. Vukojevic for all the compassionate care you've given me. God bless.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Amazing woman! Couldnt have asked for anyone better!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Always very kind. The first time I went to see her I was very nervous and now going to see her is just like going to the dentist, easy as pie.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Delivered my four children and did my tubal ligation after the last child. My mother is Dr. V's patient now. Each time I and my family members received compassionate and professional care. Never felt rushed or unheard. Kudos to obstetrical and OR nurses at BGH.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Was wonderful with the labour. Her cheerful demeaner kept me at ease. At all appointments she answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Received the excellent care from Dr. Vukojevic and her staff. She was our doctor for my wife's pregnancy and WOW !!! She is compassionate, helpful and always available to talk. We liked her so much that we hope to get her for our next baby. HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Vukojevic delivered my surprise baby and was absolutely amazing she also delivered my 3rd child and all throughout she was informative and humorous I would highly recommend her to anyone who is pregnant

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Vukojevic is the best OBGYN ever!!! She and her receptionist Kim are awesome. For two ladies who work long hours and see many faces they both always remember you, make time to talk to you and let you talk. The wait may not always be prefect but when it's your turn you get the time you need. Both ladies are very funny and remind me of an old married couple! I would recommend Dr. Vukojevic to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

An absolutely amazing woman, who is extremely talented at her job and her personality that wows me every time. I'm absolutely in love with the woman!! So thrilled to have her as my gynaecologist specialist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017