Ratings for Dr. Duska Vukojevic

I suffered from pelvic pain that was very hard to diagnose. Dr. Vukojevic was kind and compassionate during my appointments. The day before my surgery she phoned me to ensure I didn't have any questions. I was very anxious and she reassured me several times everything would be Ok. A week after the surgery she phoned me to see how I was doing. She has an awesome bedside manner. Her receptionist, Kim is very friendly and returns phone calls in a timely manner. I am so very happy to be pain free .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Vukojevic saved my life. I had an invasive form of strep a (like the flesh eating disease) and she saved me by knowing what it was and getting me the proper treatment. I had given birth at home to our 4th baby and the next day I was really sick and in extreme pain. Dr. Vukojevic looks me in the eye and told me that she was going to take care of me. My husband and I were so relieved. Up to that point it felt as tho nobody took us seriously despite 2 days of asking for help and hours and hours and hours of waiting in hallways for two hospitals to figure out transfer of care. As soon a dr. V was called in from home she made things better. She suspected strep a and treated me for it. She would prove to be right after the blood cultures came back. I went into septic shock and am lucky to have lived. If it weren’t for her, my 4 children would be left without a mother. My family and I will be forever grateful to her. Not only was her knowledge key in saving my life, she also visited me all the time for the month that I was in hospital. I can clearly see that she is one of the most compassionate human beings I have ever met. And she’s funny too. God love her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

What a wonderful and awesome doctor! I feel comfortable, at ease and confident with Duska. An excellent surgeon, who called me at home the night before my surgery to reassure me with her thoughtfulness and kind words. I just can't say enough about her. Totally awesome!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I am so grateful to have had Dr. Duska Vukojevic as my doctor. She is absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr.Vukojevic is absolutely amazing. I’ve never felt so comfortable with a doctor before. She looked after my pregnancy until I had to go to Kingston high risk clinic. I Went into labor and didn’t make it to Kingston when we got to Belleville she came in and instantly put me at ease she is extremely compassionate and reassuring. My son was transferred to kgh nicu and she checked up on us when we were there as well. Not to mention when you go to any appointments Kim and herself make the appointments very enjoyable. Very down to earth and personable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Maybe not the best at punctuality but she is so knowledgeable and kind that it is worth the wait. She delivered my 2nd child she was amazing and soooo good to my two year old at all the appointments

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Vukojevic is an amazing women and doctor. She is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and truly makes you feel at ease. I am so thankful to have met and become her patient when my pregnancy was classified as high risk. Her kind heart and warm personality sets her apart from the rest. I highly recommend Dr. Vukojevic and her team. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

What an amazing doctor. I can't say enough good things about her. When we found out that I had to have a c- section I was devastated. She was the most compassionate and caring doctor I could have hoped for. She explained things to me in a way that made it easy to understand. She made me feel like it was all you g to be ok, which it was! She truly cared about the patients she sees. She also has a very fun and upbeat personality which is a huge bonus! I would recommend Dr. Vukojevic to anyone. Also, her receptionist Kim is the BEST! She made each phone call and trip to the office that much better with her humour and wit. Occasionally they are running behind but this is normal for all OB's as they need to be in call for their patients and available for emergencies.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Vukojevic is an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. I'm so grateful she was there for me and my husband. Thank you Dr. Vukojevic for all the compassionate care you've given me. God bless.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Amazing woman! Couldnt have asked for anyone better!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017