Ratings for Dr. Christine V. Herbert

I find Dr. Herbert to be friendly and personable, but when it comes to doing her job I find her to be absent-minded during my appointments. She talks more about her children and asks more about my personal life than we discuss the actual state of my health. I have been diagnosed with IBS, a hiatal hernia, and also a tachycardic heart condition, all of which she never addresses during my appointments. Also, when I first came to her with my tachycardia, my condition was dismissed and I was sent home without answers. I had to seek a second opinion for a diagnosis! I like her bedside manner, but she is not thorough or efficient. Her medical assistant is pleasant I suppose, but the women at the front desk are very unpleasant and rude!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

She's a wonderful doctor. Hard ot get an appointment with because she is head and sholders above other docs in the area.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. Christine V. Herbert's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente