Ratings for Dr. Michele J. Ziskind

I have been a patient of Dr. Ziskind's for many years. I have always experienced a caring, pleasant, meticulously thorough examination by a highly skilled physician. Also, office staff have been pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I'd never go back. had 3appoinments w/i 2 months.I initially went for a skin evaluation (acne) or so I wanted, and a body check: freckles. I was immediately told that id need to schedule a seperate consult appt for $95, & told that a good 2-3 more times if i asked about anything else. My face wasn't given a second look by dr ziskind, let alone touched. But she did toss me 2 perscripts (1 close to $200) based on MY assessments really. i returned twice more due to a mole removal, she never even then asked how my skin was responding to the perscripts & they didn't act as she said they would - i DON'T use them! my first appt i waited an hour, my 2nd, the scheduler messed up and I was sent away to return that date the following month, the desk staff was rude, and i decided to have the mole healing process &2nd opinion done elsewhere. I called to get my biopsy info, & they pushed & pushed so hard to know what doc I was takin it to-promising to instead kindly send it for me-and never did!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Michele J. Ziskind's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Wynnewood, PA