Ratings for Dr. Hany F. Helmy

Had both knees done in 2007. Never able to go up or down stairs.I just had the left knee redone. Helmy used too large an inplant and did not do the kneecap correctly. I hope to see him in court. Get a second opinion from a modern MD am 8/13/14

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Helmy is the most knowledgeable ortho Dr. you will ever find.As a nurse I worked with him years ago and was amased by his work. I have been his patient as well and would not go to anyone other than DR. Helmy, he is almost saintly in his ways, and to me a gift from God.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

This doctor has performed several procedures on my feet as a child growing up. However in my adult hood I went back to Dr. Helmy because he has a good background history of my case. This doctor TOTALLY VIOLATED MY HIPPA PRIVACY BY TELLING AN UNWANTED FAMILY MEMBER WHERE MY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT IS. SO THE NEXT THING I KNOW THIS UNWANTED FAMILY MEMBER SHOWS UP AT MY PLACE OF WORK AND INFORMS ME THAT DR. HELMY INFORMED HER OF MY PRIVATE INFORMATION. ****!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

THIS IS THE BEST ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON I HAVE EVER MET, HE DIAGNOSED MY DAUGHTER BEFORE ACTUALLY SEEING HER, AND WHEN HE FINALLY DID SEE HER, HE WAS DEAD ON.. HE HAS AMAZING BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS THE NICEST DOCTOR.. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Excellent Surgeon. Knows everything about knee replacements. Wonderful bedside manner. The wait is horrid, but then he cares for you as if you are the only patient he has to care for.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Hany F. Helmy's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1962)