Ratings for Dr. John K. Bradway

Dr. Bradway and his staff are true professionals. I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

A friend told me about Dr. Bradway & PA Steve Gabaldon. I had been thru the steps Medicare requires when I had torn my meniscus in Washington state. I was due for my 6 month injection & was staying in Arizona. I had been told I wasn't ready for a knee replacement in WA but they told me I was a candidate for the surgery now. 1 1/2 years later my other knee had a torn meniscus. I knew to get to AZ to plan to see Dr. Bradway. I had wonderful pre & post operative care. My hospital stay & surgery went well each time. I was back playing golf in 6 weeks! I recommend this orthopedic group to everyone who asks. The phone call follow ups by PA Gabaldon & the nurse manager were very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I can happily recommend Dr. Bradway as an excellent surgeon and physician. After my initial appointment confirming that I did need a knee replacement, I sought a second opinion. That surgeon concurred and said that I would find no finer surgeon than Dr. Bradway. My knee surgery went smoothly and I have been so pleased with the care I've received by both Dr. Bradway and his PA, Steve Galbaldon. All questions and concerns were always answered and the whole experience has been very positive.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Great experience with Dr. Bradway and Steve on the replacement of two knees, four months apart. While I have had no problems, I feel they would be there to help should problems surface. I will recommend them to friends based on my positive exoerience

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr Bradway performed knee and hip surgery on me. He was absolutely wonderful. A friend had referred me to him as she was thrilled with his work. Since my surgeries I have referred him to other friends who also are extremely pleased with his work. His assistant, Steve, is excellent at explaining details and also very accessible by phone. My knee was done four years ago and my hip one year ago. The results are wonderful. The instructions were detailed for what I needed to do and the recommendations for therapists were exceptional. I will continue to recommend Dr. Bradway and his team because of their commitment to their patients and more importantly their commitment to excellence.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

One of my relatives had surgery and appeared to have a potential complication. The discharge instructions stated to contact this doctor should any situation arise. We did this, and when Bradway finally returned the call, he was belligerent and unprofessional. His response was, amongst other things, "why are you calling me? I'm an orthopedic doctor, if you're that worried take them to the ER." He had no desire to help and obviously lacked knowledge to answer basic questions. On top of the stress of caring for someone post surgery, you have to deal with a doctor who speaks belligerently and has no business caring for people? No thanks, there are plenty of skilled doctors who are knowledgeable and caring. I would NEVER consider seeing this physician or recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Bradway was very unprofessional during my office visit. He stared at my breasts more during my consultation than he made eye contact with me. He was matter of fact and did not appear to care one bit about me as a person.He suggested Supartz shots, but his staff could not help me find out how much my cost would be. I would not let this Dr. touch me again!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr Bradway and the Dr that shares his practice are top Doctors in Phoenix. My had knee surjery w/ Dr Bradway a few years ago and had a wonderful experience. So when my shoulder started bothering me a few months ago, I made my appointment with Dr Bradway. My experience was just as good as my husbands. I wouldn't go anywhere else in the Valley.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Steve, his assitant, was much more helpful to me than Bradway. Bradway was unfriendly and didn't bother to return to the room I was waiting in even though he said he would be right back. Instead, he had someone come in and tell me to leave. He seemed too busy to give good service to me. Thankfully I was able to see Steve on another visit.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. John K. Bradway's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1983)