Ratings for Dr. Veronica L. Naudin

I really loved this practice until recently. The staff and the doctors have no regard for being on time. I routinely waited over 30 in an exam room (pretty small space) past my appointment time. Why make an appointment???? Even FIRST thing int he morning will result in a serious wait times. My baby isn't going to wait in a diaper for forty five minutes on the exam table while my other two children try to amuse themselves. Give me a break. Dr Naudin is very helpful and knowledgable once she is there. I really wanted to stay and see her, but after numerous visits with her running way behind schedule and the staff not even mentioning it to me, I have to find a new ped for my kids. Bummer, she is really cool, just never on time.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Naudin is the best pediatrician I have ever met with. She is always helpful and willing to take the time to answer questions, discuss treatments, alternatives, etc. Our daughter is on a modified vaccination schedule and Dr. Naudin is fine with that. The doctor is also interested in looking up any research/studies that I mention. Our daughter (14 months) loves Dr. Naudin who is always gentle and sensitive with her. I could not ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Veronica L. Naudin's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1991)

Veterans Administration