Ratings for Dr. Rajat Bhushan

Dr. Bhushan has recently shifted his practice to quarterly payment enrollment.. He is the most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor I have ever known. I highly recommend him. He stays current with all diabetes and thyroid information. He also has clinical trials that he conducts and stays abreast of the medical information. Also there are no waits, I have their full attention, and I leave feeling like I've seen a doctor like I did 30 years ago. Some people have left the practice since he made this shift. I wish they could be there now. They would see. The nurses and staff are attentive and calmer and able to take care of whatever your medical issue. is. I wish all doctors could practice like this.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

They're quick to send out a bill, but slow as molassas to return your phone call when you question it...I can only assume that being from New Dehli he's clueless to the way his staff should be performing thier job when it comes to customer service, cause it ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I believe Dr. Bhushan is very knowledgeable, however, his staff is extremely rude and treat his patients like numbers instead of people. Apparently due to the fact that endocrinologists are in such high demand in our area, doctors can get away with treating patients like dirt and making them wait six months to even see them between visits. And don't expect to get a return phone call if you have a problem with your medication or anything, because you will wait indefinitely, even if it is a medical emergency. I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a call back after my medication started to cause me symptoms of pancreatitis. Thank goodness my pharmacist told me to stop taking the medication. Now I just have to wait for 6 months to see a NEW endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

no bedside manner very rude and was pushy with medications

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Bhushan is very helpful and knowledgeable. I usually wait longer than I would like, but when I get in he gives me all the time that I need. He is very helpful and answers all my questions without rushing me. I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr.Bhushan is great. He treats my thyroid and insulin resistance. My weight is down and my cholestrol is going down. He just recently helped me with my menepause symptoms after a gynocologist told me I was in normal range. I think every woman who thinks she is going through menepause to not even bother going to the gynocologist but to a endocrinologist. They are expert in this and care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Rajat Bhushan's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA