Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Cooper

Don't try to see him as a self-pay, he will elect to pass as if you're playing a board game. I wanted to be reinstated with him recently (b/c it has been a couple of years since my last visit). I asked to do a check up because I have been experiencing some pain in my ribs/lungs and I belive I need x-rays. He had the nurse call and literally tell me, "he said he is going to have to pass because you don't have insurance." They do not ask would I be able to pay for the potential tests out of pocket (as I was prepared to do). SO thank you Dr. Cooper for showing how compassionate you are towards your former patients.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

This is my personal opinion. This sweet little bunch of arrogant lady’s billed me for an office visit after i left with my son who at the time looked and acted like he had severe flu later at an real doctors office I found out he did. They let him sit for over 2 hours before i finally figured out they were punishing me for not having an appointment. This is why people should just go to the ER because no one needs to be treated rude by a bunch of self righteous un-caring staff people who are complacent and roll their eyes when you ask for something. I really hate this bunch of un-caring people. And once you cross them you are marked forever so patients just fall off right and left here. This whole group must represent the arrogance of the Doctors because it never changes. Hippocratic oaths are worthless in this type environment. My opinion again. By the way though this doctor himself is very knowledgeable.Too bad the staff hurts his business.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Overbilled my insurance and would not work with me to correct the problem they made. This is the most unorganized, unprofessional, RUDE group of people I have ever experienced in the medical field.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Very good doctor, all he needs is better staff outside which he has no control over. They leave alot to be desired. They treat you like a number and in dire need of customer service skills.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Cooper is very nice and helpful. I am overweight and he treats me like a human being. I would also like to say that I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room and 5 minutes in the exam room. This guy is on time, but if you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment they will NOT see you!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Mark J. Cooper's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Crestview, FL