Ratings for Dr. David Chodirker

Have been a patient of Dr Chodriker for several years and have always found him to be caring and knowledgeable. Always spends as much time needed with patients and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Chodirker for seven years and I am extremely satisfied with him. He is very patient, caring, and takes the time to listen and solve my medical problems. Even on vacation, he has emailed me with test results and recommendations. I just don't understand those bad ratings. It's like we are talking about two different people. I highly recommend Dr. Chodirker.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Chodirker for many years and always find him to be readily available, knowledgeable, and caring. He is especially wonderful with children and new parents. I do not, however, care much for his office staff. There is frequent staff turnover, and often the staff is grumpy and rude. The office manager, in particular, is snippy and condescending. Otherwise I am very happy with the practice, the ease of getting appointments and referrals, and the partnering doctors are also great.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Wouldn't go to this doctor for anything more serious than a sore throat. Seems disinterested. Lacks knowledge base for making accurate diagnosis. Staff is rude and disorganized.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Have been seeing Dr. Chodirker for several years.He diagnosed a problem after I had seen 2 specialists without a solution and the therapy worked.Recommended shingles vac. before it was even approved by most insurance programs. Very attentive listener, on time with appointments. Is up-to-date with the use of computer records, knows what other things you are being treated for by other physicians.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

If you don't fit into the textbook diagnosis criteria, Dr. Chodirker doesn't take the time to try to figure out what might be going on. Doesn't seem to want to refer to a specialist, but would rather dismiss the problem if he can't figure it out. He misdiagnosed me and I would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Chodirker for about 10 years now and have been extremely happy with him. He's a great listener and has always been spot on in diagnosis. I'm always amazed that they are able to take appointments for that day when you call in the morning. I'd highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr Chodirker has been our kids' doctor since 2000; he is gentle, patient, and fairly knowledgeable, though I sometimes must do my own research on less common things. But his staff is just awful, one of the worst run offices I've ever seen. Office manager nasty, front desk chaotic and ever-changing.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I am so surprised that Dr. Chodirker is receiving bad reviews on this site. Dr. Chodirker is my doctor. I am a 31 year old adult male, without children. I am always impressed by his professionalism and ability. After many visits Dr. Chodiker even sends a personally typed letter reviewing everything we spoke about in prose form. I have never known another doctor to goso far. When my wife and I have kids we will definately bring them to Dr. Chodirker

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. has poor knowledge of drug side effects.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. David Chodirker's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Wellesley, MA