Ratings for Dr. JOHN C. Eagon

I saw him fist time at orientation,one time in office, morning of surgery,immediately after surgery,none on follow up. He promised me to do the surgery himself,but let 1st surgical resident perform procedure that screwed me up for life. The team would not listen to my concerns of abnormal pain levels postop, just ignored me. Made me go 20 days unable to drink water or pass food before scheduling me for endoscopy where my undersized pouch was closed, had to be dilated open to pass water and food. staff still deny anything wrong with the procedure or me. I am undergoin a second surgery due to their mess up and denial of bad surgery.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

He may be the best surgeon on the planet. I'll never know. His practice is run in the most chaotic and unorganized way ever and I wouldn't let him cut into me if my life depended on it. I spent months in the care of his practice before he would even meet with me. Twice I showed up for appointments that they had no record of making with me. When I came for the orientation, I was left in a conference room with about a dozen other people and ignored for TWO HOURS. Honestly, it just seems this is the kind of surgeon to do the wrong procedure on you because his practice is in such disarray. I hung on way too long before firing him and moving on to a surgeon I am VERY happy with.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

This Dr has an average wait time of 1-3 hours, this is not an exageration, I have seen him about a dozen times before I quit his care, and never waited less than an hour past my scheduled time. He has no regard for patients time and has one of the worst bedside manners I have seen in a doctor. His surgical skills are subpar, and there is no way that I would allow him to operate on me again or anyone I know. His pain management is almost zero, and he shows little to no compassion for his patients and what they go through under his care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

I feel as being 5'1 and weighing 215 having the rny was not the best choice for me!! I am very sick now!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. JOHN C. Eagon's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1988)