Ratings for Dr. John D. Ure

I found Dr.Ure to be extremely helpful and proficent at explaining my situation and what he was going to do and why. 5 stars in my Book

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

I would recommend dr.ure before any other doctor. He is very knowledgeable, and he takes his time with each patient. Most doctors spend maybe 5 minutes in the room with you while Ure spends anywhere from 20-30 minutes with each of his patients. He actually cares about his patients and is more then willing to go the extra mile to make sure he is doing everything he can to help his patients with their medical problems.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I have brought in my son to the ER in Brookfield, MO on 2 separate occassions. One he was 4 months old having seizures and foaming at the mouth he would only fill out the paper work and did not even look at my son who was seizing on the table. Him and the staff were telling jokes, talking about the weekend plans, ect..While my son continued with seizures. When we asked for his attention they asked us to change our tone of voice and that his heart rate was normal so he was going to be fine. We ended up leaving immediately and driving 2 hrs to another facility (Children's Hospital in Columbia) where he was admitted for 6 days under observation and the final diagnosis was he had epilespy. This doctor is such a jack ass he has no business being in the medical field. He refused to take his blood or even really pay attention to his seizures...Very incompetent. Spoke to the CO of this hospital and they dismissed any charges due to his behavior.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

This is hands-down the worst doctor I have come across! I seen him in the ER. For my pain in the foot, he gave me a "lecture" on the use of aspirin and told me it was so much better than modern medicines. Then he proceeded to tell me to take aspirn 2 tablets 3 times a day. When I asked him what dose, he said, "Oh it doesn't matter." So in that effect (if I didn't know any better) by his directions, I could have taken aspirin 500 mg 2 tablets 3 times a day. Add it up; that 3000 mg of aspirin a day! On top of that, I seen him standing at the nurses' station, dancing and flapping in his arms in the air in amusement over something on a cell phone, while I waited to get the x-ray results back. It cost me 1000 dollars to see him for 30 seconds.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. John D. Ure's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Harrisonville, MO