Ratings for Dr. Flavia Horth

I worked in labor and delivery. All of the doctors are good, but Dr. Horth is great! I would trust her completely. She cares for her patients. I do not think that it is fair to rate OBGYN on their punctuality because they have to leave the clinic to go to the hospital when babies are born. Not exactly their fault.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I haven't been to Dr. Horth and imagine she may well be excellent. I am cancelling my appt.. I made initial call in Aug. and asked to please come in asap, as I was having trouble. No appt. available 'til Jan.'09. Fine, I said..if she's so good I'll wait-but please call me if you have earlier cancellation I might take. Last week(mid Dec., after WAITING patiently 3+mos., I rec'd. a letter TELLING ME my appt. is now reschedulted for MARCH '09!!!!!!!!! The office has to be terrible--they did NOT call, they did NOT speak to me to explain/apologize/ask!! If Dr. Horth's administration is any indication of quality-it would not have been worth it to continue waiting. Very inconsiderate and uncaring (apparently!) office.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

I used Dr. Horth for my 2nd pregnancy *2002* and now my 4th *2007*. She is wonderful and stays on top of things. She deals with ALOT of High Risk pregnancies and tries to keep you informed about everything. Whatever you may need she will make sure you get it. Reguardless if its Specialists or if you need Ultrasounds. She has been delivering babies for a very long time.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Flavia Horth's Credentials

• Univ De Sao Paulo, Fac De Med, Sao Paulo, Sp, Brazil (Grad. 1986)

Wellpoint