Ratings for Dr. Gaetano Morelli

Only went once. Long wait time. Impossible to leave a message with in box always full or no reply. Was booked for Lactose, sucrose, Sorbitol tests, and the wait time is a year. Ridiculous. Why is there no other hospitals offering these tests to unload the system?

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The doctor is very nice but impossible to reach. The voicemail is always full. I have been trying to call for the last 3 weeks every day.... cannot reach anyone and cannot leave a message so yeah.... good if you can reach.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Bad reception. Never pick phone. I would recommend to avoid as much as possible.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Morelli is wonderful. The staff that work for him are great. His receptionist is terrible. Her phone mailbox is always full. She doesn't answer the phone when you finally can get through. There's something wrong with that woman. I guess he has more business than he can handle and maybe that's why he keeps her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

One of the kindness people I ever met which makes him an excellent doctor. Takes the time to answer all my questions. I have been seeing him for 25 years and he's only getting better with age!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Took one year to get the colonoscopy but worth the wait. Nurses Michelle and Maria were welcoming and super polite and efficient. In and out without discomfort. Thankyou Dr. Morelli and team at St.Marys Hospital.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

My gastroscopy went fast and productively without discomfort or anxiety. Thank your Dr. Morelli.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I had a colonoscopy done today at St-Mary's by Dr Morelli , needless to say I was extremely anxious and ready to bolt , the staff went above and beyond , all were extraordinarily kind ,empathetic and professional .Dr Morelli is very gentle and thorough , highly recommend him, I didn't feel a thing . His wife who is his secretary also called me day before procedure and spend time on the phone with me explaining and answering all questions I had , she was very helpful and kind .

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Went twice for colonoscopy and gastroscopy in 2012 and 2014. I found Dr Morelli to be kind. considerate and respectful. Seems to be competent. I like this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Morelli is excellent. What he's doing with that pit bull of a wife I have no idea. If she wasn't married to the boss, she would be fired in a nano second. Totally incompetent.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014