Ratings for Dr. Pedro Arocho

I would not recommend Dr. Arocho. I had seen him many times as a condition I had got steadily worse. Dr. Arocho is good at running basic tests but he's a deer in the headlights when it comes to addressing something slightly more difficult. If you are looking for a doctor that can solve problems and think outside the box, he's not the right doctor for you. His staff (Anna) is very unprofessional, rude and has no business being in front of clients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Arocho is the best doctor I ever had. I was sorry he left Tampa. He was my doctor for many years and he was the most caring. I miss him. Dakota

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Just changed to this family practitioner, best thing I ever did! He is a kind and caring physician with a great listening ear.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

EXCELLENT DR. I have been going to him for years and recommend him to everyone I know. He takes time with his patients and truly does care. Dr's like him are hard to come by.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Pedro Arocho's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)