Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Boak

One of the best doctors around. Very knowledgeable and very caring.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Medically speaking I had no trouble with Dr. Boak. He listened and was to the point. Probably a decent diagnostician. I did find that he was more attentive early on, and less so later. Something must have happened to him. Initially he had a sense of humor and in the end he seemed to have the personality of a rock. I left because the office staff (not the nurses) was absolutely the worst of any medical office I have ever experienced. They treat the patients like lunatics in an asylum or cattle at the slaughterhouse. They do not look you in the eye, leave you standing to wonder which desk you should go to, use a disrespectful tone and at times have been known to admonish elderly patients who are just befuddled by the lack of attentiveness of the office staff. I do not miss the place. My new doctor's staff treat me like a human being. Boak needs a new office manager who will get some of the poisonous, disgruntled, possibly overworked, office personnel back in line.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

He has been my primary care doctor for several years. Great doctor, caring, professional. Takes the time to explain. And he has a sense of humor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Boak is very professional and seems to genuinely care about his patients. He takes time to follow up on each appointment with a detailed letter regarding any issues or additional treatment. He's a very busy man so it's understandable that he doesn't have time to spend with everyone. Some of the front office staff is DREADFUL, loud and rude.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I've never seen a doctor as patient and pleasant as Dr.Boak, he spends as much time with me as needed and makes me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

I have been Dr. Boak's patient since he began practicing. He takes his time and doesn't bristle when I ask questions. He is considerate and kind; he has an excellent fund of knowledge. I rate him very highly.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Excellent doctor with great people skills! Easy on the eyes, too!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Love him. Very interpersonal, knowledgable and never rushes you (which is why I try not to get annoyed while I wait long in the waiting room).And , imagine this, he actually looks at you while talking to you! Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Joseph G. Boak's Credentials

• Univ Of Med & Dentistry Of Nj, Nj Dental School (Grad. 1995)