Ratings for Dr. Shaheen Mohsin

After waiting an hour, we were greeted with Dr. Mohsin's horrible bedside manners. She was judgmental and unprofessional. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Mohsin knows neither tact nor manners. Our experience was overwhelmingly uncomfortable, for both me and my toddler. I ended up with Dr. Mohsin after our regular pediatrician had no available appointments--she was judgmental, misinformed and, frankly, rude. I would never recommend this provider to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I went in once for my smallest child and now I have changed all of my children's pediatrician to Dr. Mohsin. She is great at what she does.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent DR! office open 7 days a week and will see my kids the same day I call. Has even called in RX for pink eye without seeing my son. Great with kids. Most of the staff is awesome, but 1 employee has a bad attitude every time we see her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

LOVE Dr. Mohsin! Very knowledgable and great with the kids. Would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Loved Dr. Mohsin. Very caring and loving. Excellent with children. Has called me at home to check on the kids several times. Has made correct diagnoses in office and offered prompt care. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Shaheen Mohsin's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1979)

Health Net