Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Saunders

Exceedingly professional. Thoughtful and deliberate in his demeanor. Listens carefully to your concerns and answers knowledgeably. Front office people can be a little awkward but overall his practice is top notch.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Saunders is the ophthalmologist I have ever seen. He correctly diagnosed my (rare)condition and prescribed medicine that works (which other doctors did not/would not). He is also a master at prescribing lenses for glasses, so I can now drive safely and read in comfort. He is intelligent, kind, and a patient listener, and takes what you say seriously. A+

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Saunders is a hidden gem! I've never had a doctor that could fit me properly for contact lenses, requiring many return visits. When I mentioned this to Dr. Saunders he looked puzzled. He fit me and the contact lenses were absolutely perfect. I have now been seeing him for several years and every time, he fits me very well and the contacts are just fine. No return visits, no endless exchange of lenses. He is also very compassionate and cares for his patients overall well-being, not just their eyes. He is quiet and soft-spoken but listens to his patient and takes as much time as needed to answer all questions. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Eric M. Saunders's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ