Ratings for Dr. Assad Samir Roshdy Girgis

Dr Assad by far is the most helpful Dr I ever had, he takes time to listen and very knowledgeable. He is my family Dr for 7 years and he was always taking an extra mile for me and my family!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

A very and kind doctor. He listens and if he can't figure out what's wrong he sends you to a specialist right away.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Great doctor, knowledgeable, accommodating and caring.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Unprofessional. I booked my first appointment with Dr. Assad and after speaking with me for about 5 minutes about my medical history, he tells me that he must leave the room. I waited for around 30 minutes and he did not come back until the receptionist finally tells me Dr. Assad is 'very busy' and I need to reschedule an appointment. No explanation offered, and my time wasted. Dr. Assad did not even have the courtesy to come and explain why he did not honour my scheduled time. Based on my first and only visit, this doctor does not value his patient's time. I will not be coming back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I'm so surprised about the comments saying he does not spend time with you. Dr Asad is by far the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He always takes his time to listen to me and also explains things very thorough . I feel so comfortable with him because he's so professional but also just so nice!!! He's very knowledgable and just an all around kind person

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

With my first appointment around 3 years ago he seemed quite interested in me as a patient/human - this was at the location on Weston Road. I thought to myself, finally a good doctor. My last few appointments however, I felt rushed, and ,despite making sure I booked my appointment months in advance to be the first patient, and showing up on time (before any staff arrived), I still inexplicably waited over an hour ??!!! Also, like most doctors I fear, a little quick on the prescription. I'm going to give one more chance and then look for another if there is no improvement to being on time and being rushed. Will only talk about one problem at a time ?? What's up with that? If I have 5 things troubling me, I would have to make 5 separate appointments?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

DR.ASSAD IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND VERY GOOD PERSON. ALSO POLITE CARRING PERSON.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

This Doctor needs to learn how to spend more time with his patients by learn how to listen and allow more time with each patient. Overall, he is a good doctor and i am happy. There are other comments that show clearly coming from him or his family which I understand but usually feedback are always welcome for improvements in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Very rushed does not spend enough time. Write pres. Without even suggesting specialist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013