Ratings for Dr. Darryl A. Green

Dr. Green is very kind, professional, and knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer any questions, and will tell you if he does not know. I have no complaints whatsoever and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr Green is very kind, listens well, ans answers all my questions. If he doesn't know something he will tell you so and then get the info for you. I am thankful to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Doc is a AWSOME Man i think hes a great doctor i am glad he is returning to cross trails cause im going to switch back to him and to the neg comment about DOC you must be on your death bed or your a groutch if you dont like DR Green he take great care of me and my family i trust him over the others in this craphole town

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I was not satisfied at all with the service I recieved from Dr.Green, Any time that I have had to call his office for a refill or to get a message to him, it took longer than 3 days to get a response back from him allthough I left multiple messages with his staff. He also had a very nasty attitude towards me, his bedside manner was not very good at all. He said that he was referring me to other doctors, specialists and he was suppose to call me when he had those scheduled, it has been one week and Ive yet to hear from his office. He also told me that I had too many medical problems for him to treat. I was very much unsatisfied with his service and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Darryl A. Green's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Ameritas