Dr. Neal A. Mozen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Neal A. Mozen

Dr. Mozen is truly an amazing doc! I recently had surgery consisting of a bunionectomy, hammertoe repair and neuroma decompression. I put this off for a very long time due to my fear of pain. I talked with Dr. Mozen and he explained everything to me in detail and a way I could understand, not just doctor talk! He is a very compassionate and talented doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients well being and takes the time with you to get to know you as a person. I never feel rushed with him and I'm not sure how, but most of the time he runs right on schedule. After surgery he made sure I understood exactly what I needed to do in order to have a full recovery. I truly appreciate the way he and his staff take the time to understand my needs and fears. He takes his time and puts me first! I highly recommend Dr. Mozen, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Mozen is amazing!!! I had arthritis in my big toe joint. It was making my job and everyday life so painful. He did an arthoscopy procedure on the joint, and I woke up from surgery with no pain in the joint at all. It has only been 8 weeks, and the scar is almost gone. I couldn't believe he was able to do this on such a small joint. He also did a gastroc recession procedure on my calf which lengthened the muscle to help prevent the arthritis from coming back. I can't believe how life changing this whole experience has been! I highly recommend this procedure for those suffering with arthritis. Dr. Mozen, and his staff, have made a huge difference in my quality of life. I will be forever grateful! Staci Emerson

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

My wife had major foot surgery on her left foot that she thought would never be right again. Dr Mozen ( the genius) did such a wonderful job and her foot is looking so nice she no longer thinks she will be cast into the shadows like on of those old English movies. I'm sure He hears this a lot but we cant thank him for his professionalism, knowledge and skill. And as you may have guessed his staff are tip top as well, They are just as nice as can be and quite knowledgeable on what to do before during and after the surgery. Lindsey, Cierra, and Lisa are among the team who made life great for my wife. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR MOZEN AND HIS TEAM.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Neal Mozen and staff are caring and Wonderful! Dr. Mozen performed a Bunionectmy which I put off for years till the pain was unbearable. The surgery was pain free and my foot looks amazing hardly a scar. I am so Grateful for finding him. I highly recommend Dr. Mozen!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Saw him on referral from my primary care physician who gave me the highest rating a physician can give—he has his parents treated by him. The rating was well deserved.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Mozen and his staff were incredibly nice and well organized this was my first time dealing with a podiatrist and I can't imagine it being any better!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Mozen, his staff and his office are the best. I put off foot surgery for years because of my fears but I had an outstanding surgery experience and recovery thanks to Dr. Mozen. I had several opinions from other physicians before choosing Dr. Mozen, and I am so glad I did. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Mozen performed joint preserving surgery on my big toe that other podiatrists wished to fuse or replace. I am so happy with how he listened to me with his caring demeanor. I am healing beautifully through his care and guidance. His staff are phenomenal too!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

fun guy, great doctor & excellent staff! Best I've seen in a while!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had very painful plantar fasciitis in one foot. Dr. Moment is a very friendly, down-to-earth doctor who is also very knowledgeable about podiatry. I had him do surgery on my toe to remove a bone growth from arthritis, perform a calf lengthening procedure and I had the Shock Wave therapy in his office. My foot pain is gone and I am forever grateful. I recommend Dr. Mozen to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Neal A. Mozen's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)