Ratings for Dr. David D. Candelaria

will not be truethful about test results, I was told I had absolutely NO GERD problem and gives boguss dx (it's in your head). Two years later I still had even worst problems, accidentally went to Dr. that reported on previous test results only to find out that the 2 yr. previous test had showed that the result had claimed I needed immediate treatment and now had severe esophageial erosion that required surgery NOW!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Would not even see me but always had me see his nurse practicioner. He was very lacking in knowledge, yelled at me when his receptionist made an appointed on his on call day. When I finally went to a real doctor, many of the issues he was unable to diagnose properly were resolved almost immediately by my new doctors. I would not recommend anyone see this man for medical needs. He may have other skills I am unaware of but certainly not medical skills.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is very helpful and listens to everything I say. I'm trusting this Doctor with my life and I will continue to recommend him to anyone needing a knowledgeable and compassionate (not to mention a good sense of humor)practitioner. He will only prescribe what is necessary and my input is considered every time. What some may perceive as arrogance, is confidence to me. I've been his patient for years and will continue to be his patient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Very Arrogant.Not very helpful. Does not know what good health habits are nor does he set a good example of good health habits. Does not really pay attention to the real health issues of his patients,such as in my case with my thyroid situation. Eventhough he had my records from my other previous doctors in california who acknowledged that I had congenital hypothyroidism since birth and had been on top of my thyroid problem and treating me for it, Dr. Candellaria chose to ignore it and eventhough he sent me to the labs to get my blood checked for my thyroid and called me in to see and get examined with him for it, he still deliberately chose to ignore my thyroid problem and refused to prescribe my thyroid medicine to me and made me go without my thyroid medicine as much as he pleased and only gave it to me only when he felt like it, putting my life at very serious risk and in very serious danger and acted like he didn't care one bit. This went on for 9 years.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. David D. Candelaria's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)