Ratings for Dr. Ziv. Feldman

Dr Feldman explained exactly what I needed to do to ensure maximum success after my surgery. I followed what he said and my foot is a lot better that what it was before surgery. I would recommend him to any that ask.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Feldman went above and beyond to get me walking again. We have referred many people over the years.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Feldman has butchered my feet. 12 years and 10 surgeries later I am in such immense paid I have contemplated suicide. No medication or cortisone shots have helped. My life is ruined and I'm not even 30 yet

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Feldman since I was 16. I had two small bunions on the outsides of my feet below my pinkie toe that required an easy shave of the bone. He did that surgery and in addition suggested I get my "bunion" of my big toe corrected as well when there was no need to, especially at age 16. I was always very insecure about my feet and my long toes. Dr. Feldman said he could "fix" them for me. As an immature young adult with low self esteem, I believed him. Fast forward 12 years later and thousands of dollar spent, I am in extreme physical and mental pain. The bunion he fixed at age 16 now has arthritis in it, my other 8 toes he shortened do not touch the ground, are constantly swollen, the bones he cut had not fully unionized, and I have debilitating nerve damage. I do admit I brought this on myself and didn't seek other opinions, but it goes to show he took advantage of me and touched my feet for cosmetic reasons when there was nothing structurally wrong with them. I've seen orthopaedic surgeons who have sent me for bone scans because the swelling has led them to believe I had bone infections! There were no infections but they said there's nothing that can be done. At the age of 28, I can barely get out of bed from severe depression, have been admitted to the hospital for it, and live every day in pain. I cannot enjoy the summer because the heat makes my toes swell too much. You know life officially sucks when you don't look forward to the summer or cannot travel to places with warm climates. I strongly urge you to seek out third and forth opinions before undergoing surgery, especially from orthopaedic surgeons. Those surgeons have gone to Medical school before specializing in feet. Podiatrists only complete a 4 year program after their degree. Think long and hard before surgery. You may be left with more pain than was originally there, or in my case left with intense burning and swelling pain when there was never any pain to begin with with.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Feldman fused my big toe and removed a bone spur in Feb/16. Throughout the entire time of diagnosis through to full recovery, Dr. Feldman and his team have been knowledgeable, available for questions, skilled, patient, and friendly. I joined an online forum of many people who have the same issue I did and my outcome was as good or better than that of all of the other participants. Everything was explained clearly on paper so I knew exactly what to expect when. I had no pain or discomfort following the procedure because I followed the instructions I was given to a "t". Now fully recovered, I have returned to my very active lifestyle without compromise. I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I was beyond impressed with my experience with my foot surgeon and the staff. I was blown away by how helpful and kind he is. I had my bunionectomy with Dr. Ziv Feldman 5 weeks ago, this is my first surgery in my entire life. I was scared and of course anticipation is the worst. I was surprised that after my surgery I don't even need my pain meds, it is because my doc did an awesome job. The care and compassion from him and the staff is exceptional. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and co workers.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I found that my whole experience with Dr Feldman and his staff was wonderful. Never felt rushed and all my questions were answered no matter how silly. Dr Feldman was a wonderful surgeon. He is very meticulous to the point where even his stitches were so straight and evenly passed. I had watched numerous bunion surgeries on YouTube and not one of them gave the results that I got with Dr Feldman. I have recommended him to many people!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had bunion surgery two years ago. He stated that the to is curved a bit inward to conform to shoes. Well the toe is now rubbing against the second toe. At times causing blisters, which I never got before. The joint is now sticking out like the a untreated bunion. Also, I have developed nerve damage right after the surgery. If anyone has developed this will know there is no treatment for this. At times you wish the foot would be amputated. My foot was never Xrayed right after surgery as there was no machine at the temporary office he had rented. So maybe something could have been done for the alignment, but realize once nerve damage occurs can not be corrected.

Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Feldman for years. I had to have surgery on both feet and he explained in detail exactly what needed to be done and what the recovery would be like. He is a Dr who gets to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything which I apprecieate.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Feldman and staff are excellent. Surgery was a success. Very satisfied and would recommend Dr. Feldman to all!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016