Ratings for Dr. Ziv Feldman

He fixed up my crooked toe, said he'd never seen anything like that before. He is very professional and I like all the staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Both my feet were in awful shape by the time I came to Dr.Feldman. I could barely walk, and when I could it was very painful. Two surgeries later, I am walking well and for long distances! I highly recommend Dr. Feldman and his crew!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Feldman performed a Hallux Valgus Correction or Bunion surgery on my left foot. The big toe had been broken twice and my adjacent toes were misplaced and pain accompanied all activities. This operation was twenty years overdue; the Bunion quite huge. My surgery went very smoothly because I was so well cared for by Dr. Feldman and The Riverview Surgical Centre Staff. My Family said it’s like I got a foot transplant the difference is so profound. Dr. Feldman is highly skilled and equally compassionate. You will be in excellent hands. Special thanks to his wonderfully caring Staff; Nancy, Chelsea, and Tania. If I had known that I would recover so well I would have gotten the surgery much sooner. Thank you Dr. Feldman.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I Liked Dr. Feldman, he did my surgery, and I'm good as new now! This was the most important part! However, we were never able to get my orthotics right, three tries and I gave up and am currently wearing my old ones.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I would defintely recommend Ziv Feldman. Sure, you may to wait some times. I've had surgery on both feet and the procedures and follow-up were very well done. Dr. Feldman knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

It was the first time I visited a podiatrist clinic. The waiting time on m first visit was long. One of the staff told me that he Dr. Feldman is a Specialists and deals with surgical issue and always took time to see patients and answer their questions. Then, it was my time. They dealt with my bad nails and I was impressed with the service that I got from them. The people in this clinic care and know what they were talking about. The second time I was in, they room me right away and I did not waited that long. I thought they were just compensating for the time I consumed last time. Someone told me that: When there is a room available and the patient is at the clinic, they room them right away. It is true that sometimes patient need to have patience to wait. If you want a service from a specialist that will not rush you to get out of the door...then see this place.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I recently had bunion surgery and as much as I was warned it was painful it was not at all. The healing process was a pain in the butt but to be able to wear my heels again was totally worth the bother. Dr Feldman was great with me and believe me I had a million questions. The surgery was quick and I was back home within hours. If you have bunions quit procrastinating and go get them done. The little pain I had after surgery with Dr Feldman was nothing compared to the pain of the bunions I had. Would absolutely recommend Dr Feldman if you have bunions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

My 14 year old daughter, elite athlete, needed a bunion removed and a stent inserted into her ankle. Ziv was amazing with her. He made sure she fully understood what was going to happen, and what her recovery was going to look like. Five months post surgery she was back on the court with no pain at all and a very stable and strong foot. We would highly recommend Ziv and his team. Excellent work. Thank you Ziv!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Feldman was with my child. He broke a bone in his foot and surgery seemed imminent. With proper care by following instructions given to us by Dr. Feldman and an air cast we avoided surgery and the bone healed brilliantly. He was able to provide us with before and after xrays right at his office so no need to go and wait for xrays and come back. We followed up with our pediatric physician as well and everything was as discussed with Dr. Feldman. So convenient for parents with kids in sports to have a Foot Specialist that is so great with children.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The lost is found!!! I had seen Dr Feldman 10 years ago and lots change in 10 years. He has a brand new office and is on his own. I injured my foot and googled him and found Feldman Foot and Ankle Specialists and his smiling face on his website. It was great to see him again considering the circumstances and he made his recommendations and I followed his instructions and I am back up and running. His staff, some from the old office and some new were incredible. If you are looking for a great podiatrist and the service that comes with it Dr Feldman is your foot guy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017