You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ziv. Feldman

I found that my whole experience with Dr Feldman and his staff was wonderful. Never felt rushed and all my questions were answered no matter how silly. Dr Feldman was a wonderful surgeon. He is very meticulous to the point where even his stitches were so straight and evenly passed. I had watched numerous bunion surgeries on YouTube and not one of them gave the results that I got with Dr Feldman. I have recommended him to many people!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I had bunion surgery two years ago. He stated that the to is curved a bit inward to conform to shoes. Well the toe is now rubbing against the second toe. At times causing blisters, which I never got before. The joint is now sticking out like the a untreated bunion. Also, I have developed nerve damage right after the surgery. If anyone has developed this will know there is no treatment for this. At times you wish the foot would be amputated. My foot was never Xrayed right after surgery as there was no machine at the temporary office he had rented. So maybe something could have been done for the alignment, but realize once nerve damage occurs can not be corrected.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Feldman for years. I had to have surgery on both feet and he explained in detail exactly what needed to be done and what the recovery would be like. He is a Dr who gets to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything which I apprecieate.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Feldman and his staff are extremely helpful. I have had foot surgery twice and both times have been a very positive experience. The outcome of the surgery is that I can walk without pain and I'm very grateful for that. Dr. Feldman and his staff have time for his patients, it's a very friendly atmosphere. I would recommend Dr. Feldman.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I recently had foot surgery done by Dr. Ziv Feldman to have a joint replacement done on my big toe, a hammer toe repaired and a neuroma removed. In just 2 days I was off my pain killers and my foot felt wonderful! Dr. Feldman did an amazing job and I am so thankful to him and his staff for the excellent care I have received. I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman if anyone is looking for a GREAT Podiatrist! Barb Koback

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

About 5 years after successful left foot bunion surgery by Dr Feldman he recently did the same operation on my other foot. His knowledge and service as well as that of the rest of the staff is fantastic. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I was experiencing a great deal of pain and a colleague of mine mentioned that Dr Feldman used Laser! I could not believe how kind, caring and knowledgeable Dr Feldman was, he explained everything to me in terms that I could understand and then treated the problem with the Laser. The laser treatment worked amazing and I am less grouchy and my colleague is thankful for Dr. Feldman as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman and Feldman Foot & Ankle Specialists. Lynn Newton

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman as a very skilled podiatrist. He is professional, efficient, and caring. He takes the time to address questions, and provides options for treatment. As well, his staff, particularly the nurses Brenda, Tania,and Elsie, are friendly, caring, and helpful. My nursing colleagues referred me to Dr. Feldman. I was experiencing foot pain from bunions, while at work, and during the activities of golfing, hiking, running, and skiing. Shopping for comfortable shoes was a nightmare. Following bunion surgeries by Dr. Feldman, I am now pain free. Without the surgeries, I would not have been able to complete a half marathon this past August. Thank- you to Dr. Feldman and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Ziv. Feldman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found that my whole experience with Dr Feldman and his staff was wonderful. Never felt rushed and all my questions were answered no matter how silly. Dr Fel..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had bunion surgery two years ago. He stated that the to is curved a bit inward to conform to shoes. Well the toe is now rubbing against the second toe..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Feldman for years. I had to have surgery on both feet and he explained in detail exactly what needed to be done and what the recove..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Feldman and staff are excellent. Surgery was a success. Very satisfied and would recommend Dr. Feldman to all!!"

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Feldman and his staff are extremely helpful. I have had foot surgery twice and both times have been a very positive experience. The outcome of the surgery..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had foot surgery done by Dr. Ziv Feldman to have a joint replacement done on my big toe, a hammer toe repaired and a neuroma removed. In just 2 days ..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "About 5 years after successful left foot bunion surgery by Dr Feldman he recently did the same operation on my other foot. His knowledge and service as well as..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery on both of my feet through Dr. Feldman. He is the best!! The office staff is so caring and knowledgeable as well."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was experiencing a great deal of pain and a colleague of mine mentioned that Dr Feldman used Laser! I could not believe how kind, caring and knowledgeable Dr..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman as a very skilled podiatrist. He is professional, efficient, and caring. He takes the time to address questions, and provid..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ziv Feldman by my family doctor as a result of painful foot problems that made it difficult to walk and severely interfered with my sleepi..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a quack. He tried to push me into $5000 dollar surgery that wasn't necessary based of a second and third opinions from other podiatrists. He did no ..."

July 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.achillesfootclinic.com" to "http://www.drzivfeldman.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 3M6". Address has been updated from "None" to "#300 - 10601 Southport Road SW, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14037199500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough about Dr. Feldman...he is the kindest Dr. I have ever gone to! After my foot operation he called me from his home to see how I was doing . ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have bunions and I had read somewhere that they are hereditary. I have an 8 yr so I don't want her to have the same foot problems as me so I took her to see..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see a podiatrist on the advice of my family physician. When I saw Dr. Feldman he didn't examine my ailing foot AT ALL. All he did was write a few ..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery about 21 months ago on my right big toe for Hallux Limitus caused by arthritis in the joint.. Dr Feldman performed a silicon joint replacement. Th..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to Dr. Feldman for a bunionectomy as well as orthotics for my daughter and me. He's very helpful, professional and knowledgable. In a million years I'..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a 60 year old male and Dr. Feldman recently repaired a botched operation on my right foot, done by another podiatrist last year. The operation was extensi..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Lt bunionectomy done by Dr Feldman in 2012 with phenomenal results and booked to have my right one done as soon as he was able to get me in. It was done..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had bunions on both feet, they hurt about the same. Decided to get left done first and before my bunionectony I asked if I can expect to have no pain. He said..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My ten year old son received phenomenal care from Dr. Feldman. Within minutes, Dr. Feldman diagnosed my sons chronic foot pain as tarsal coalition and sent him ..."

October 31, 2014