Ratings for Dr. Ziv Feldman

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Feldman was with my child. He broke a bone in his foot and surgery seemed imminent. With proper care by following instructions given to us by Dr. Feldman and an air cast we avoided surgery and the bone healed brilliantly. He was able to provide us with before and after xrays right at his office so no need to go and wait for xrays and come back. We followed up with our pediatric physician as well and everything was as discussed with Dr. Feldman. So convenient for parents with kids in sports to have a Foot Specialist that is so great with children.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The lost is found!!! I had seen Dr Feldman 10 years ago and lots change in 10 years. He has a brand new office and is on his own. I injured my foot and googled him and found Feldman Foot and Ankle Specialists and his smiling face on his website. It was great to see him again considering the circumstances and he made his recommendations and I followed his instructions and I am back up and running. His staff, some from the old office and some new were incredible. If you are looking for a great podiatrist and the service that comes with it Dr Feldman is your foot guy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Feldman is an excellent podiatric surgeon who really knows what he's doing. The after care is excellent as well. Sometimes he runs late and at times by more than 30 minutes. His staff are great with one exception - the dragon lady at the reception desk. She is not welcoming, not at all friendly and it's difficult to say anything to her without getting the stink eye. Dr. Feldman's office would be the best in town if the first contact at the office was someone with a more pleasant disposition.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Great doctor, great office! wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Professional and care, two things that jumped out to myself. Recently had foot surgery and was apprised of the ebb and flow of the recovery, so that the good and the painful where not surprising but rather what was to be expected. Felt very comfortable knowing that if I did the prescribed therapy I would get to the desired result. No surprises, just the way I'd like any surgery and recovery to be, thanks Dr. Feldman.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I looked at this review site only after a friend I personally referred to Dr Feldman made me aware of it. He has helped so many of my friends and family and his staff are absolutely brilliant so to give them a low rating is just plain absurd. I highly doubt that other podiatrists say he is the worst in Calgary as I was referred to Dr Feldman for surgery by a podiatrist in Calgary. It is easy to say nasty things but this is a doctor that has helped thousands over the last 20 years in Calgary. Private surgery is an option that I for one am glad to have, yes it is an option and I have used both the Alberta Health Care system and the private system. I made Dr Feldman aware of this review but he has no control over what people say on this forum good or bad however it sure isn't easy to hear that someone would speak about him in this manner. It wouldn't be easy for anyone to hear this kind of feedback whether it be true or not. Moving forward I will confidently continue to send my friends and family to the podiatrist that helped me and many of my friends and family to walk pain free and that is Dr Feldman.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I can dance with my husband again. Thanks to Dr Feldman. I went to another podiatrist in Calgary and they were rude and had a horrible attitude. Perhaps they were having a bad day. I was greeted with a smile at Feldman Foot and Ankle Specialists and didn't even have to wait too long to see Dr Feldman. He walked me through what was wrong with my foot and told me what needed to be done to correct it. He did the surgery about 6 months ago and I have never been as happy or pain free as I am now. The follow up care and attention that I received was thorough and I followed his instructions to a T in regards to recovery and I could call him direct with any questions. I recommend Dr Feldman to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I went for surgery with Feldman years ago, he is useless he did not send me for any physio which now I CANT EVEN BEND MY BIG TOE, the arthritis in it is HORRIBLE! It hurts I cannot walk!! with all these good reviews, you people have to wait until you fully heal and you will see how much of a hack this may is!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Great clinic, great doctor! Dr.Feldman operated on both of my feet for bunion surgeries. He did an excellent job. I can run for miles and miles now, thanks to his work!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Anytime a person has a knife to any body part, you hope they are the best. My experience with Dr. Feldman has proven to be one of the best in my 49 years. I was referred into his office and so thankful I was. Dr Feldman was relaxed, yet professional. He was pleasant in every way and never left any questions unanswered or negative thoughts or impressions. What a positive person, confident in his abilities, but not boastful or arrogant. My family and friends have heard me ranting about him. The fact that I am walking again, sleeping without any pain, is clearly a testimony to his work. Clearly, the right man to have done the surgery. I am so thankful. Make the call - he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016