Ratings for Dr. Ziv Feldman

It was the first time I visited a podiatrist clinic. The waiting time on m first visit was long. One of the staff told me that he Dr. Feldman is a Specialists and deals with surgical issue and always took time to see patients and answer their questions. Then, it was my time. They dealt with my bad nails and I was impressed with the service that I got from them. The people in this clinic care and know what they were talking about. The second time I was in, they room me right away and I did not waited that long. I thought they were just compensating for the time I consumed last time. Someone told me that: When there is a room available and the patient is at the clinic, they room them right away. It is true that sometimes patient need to have patience to wait. If you want a service from a specialist that will not rush you to get out of the door...then see this place.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I recently had bunion surgery and as much as I was warned it was painful it was not at all. The healing process was a pain in the butt but to be able to wear my heels again was totally worth the bother. Dr Feldman was great with me and believe me I had a million questions. The surgery was quick and I was back home within hours. If you have bunions quit procrastinating and go get them done. The little pain I had after surgery with Dr Feldman was nothing compared to the pain of the bunions I had. Would absolutely recommend Dr Feldman if you have bunions.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

My 14 year old daughter, elite athlete, needed a bunion removed and a stent inserted into her ankle. Ziv was amazing with her. He made sure she fully understood what was going to happen, and what her recovery was going to look like. Five months post surgery she was back on the court with no pain at all and a very stable and strong foot. We would highly recommend Ziv and his team. Excellent work. Thank you Ziv!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Feldman was with my child. He broke a bone in his foot and surgery seemed imminent. With proper care by following instructions given to us by Dr. Feldman and an air cast we avoided surgery and the bone healed brilliantly. He was able to provide us with before and after xrays right at his office so no need to go and wait for xrays and come back. We followed up with our pediatric physician as well and everything was as discussed with Dr. Feldman. So convenient for parents with kids in sports to have a Foot Specialist that is so great with children.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

The lost is found!!! I had seen Dr Feldman 10 years ago and lots change in 10 years. He has a brand new office and is on his own. I injured my foot and googled him and found Feldman Foot and Ankle Specialists and his smiling face on his website. It was great to see him again considering the circumstances and he made his recommendations and I followed his instructions and I am back up and running. His staff, some from the old office and some new were incredible. If you are looking for a great podiatrist and the service that comes with it Dr Feldman is your foot guy.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Feldman is an excellent podiatric surgeon who really knows what he's doing. The after care is excellent as well. Sometimes he runs late and at times by more than 30 minutes. His staff are great with one exception - the dragon lady at the reception desk. She is not welcoming, not at all friendly and it's difficult to say anything to her without getting the stink eye. Dr. Feldman's office would be the best in town if the first contact at the office was someone with a more pleasant disposition.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Great doctor, great office! wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Professional and care, two things that jumped out to myself. Recently had foot surgery and was apprised of the ebb and flow of the recovery, so that the good and the painful where not surprising but rather what was to be expected. Felt very comfortable knowing that if I did the prescribed therapy I would get to the desired result. No surprises, just the way I'd like any surgery and recovery to be, thanks Dr. Feldman.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I looked at this review site only after a friend I personally referred to Dr Feldman made me aware of it. He has helped so many of my friends and family and his staff are absolutely brilliant so to give them a low rating is just plain absurd. I highly doubt that other podiatrists say he is the worst in Calgary as I was referred to Dr Feldman for surgery by a podiatrist in Calgary. It is easy to say nasty things but this is a doctor that has helped thousands over the last 20 years in Calgary. Private surgery is an option that I for one am glad to have, yes it is an option and I have used both the Alberta Health Care system and the private system. I made Dr Feldman aware of this review but he has no control over what people say on this forum good or bad however it sure isn't easy to hear that someone would speak about him in this manner. It wouldn't be easy for anyone to hear this kind of feedback whether it be true or not. Moving forward I will confidently continue to send my friends and family to the podiatrist that helped me and many of my friends and family to walk pain free and that is Dr Feldman.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I can dance with my husband again. Thanks to Dr Feldman. I went to another podiatrist in Calgary and they were rude and had a horrible attitude. Perhaps they were having a bad day. I was greeted with a smile at Feldman Foot and Ankle Specialists and didn't even have to wait too long to see Dr Feldman. He walked me through what was wrong with my foot and told me what needed to be done to correct it. He did the surgery about 6 months ago and I have never been as happy or pain free as I am now. The follow up care and attention that I received was thorough and I followed his instructions to a T in regards to recovery and I could call him direct with any questions. I recommend Dr Feldman to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017