Ratings for Dr. Ziv. Feldman

Dr. Feldman is easily the worst podiatrist in Calgary. Do not go to him if you value a decent opinion or walking ever again. Even other podiatrists say that he is the worst in Calgary. He is laughable. All he wants is to charge you privately for something that you can get FOR FREE covered by Alberta health care in almost the same amount of time. He's just money hungry and super rude. FIND ANYONE ELSE if you don't want a butcher. I would trust the homeless man on my street more than this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I can dance with my husband again. Thanks to Dr Feldman. I went to another podiatrist in Calgary and they were rude and had a horrible attitude. Perhaps they were having a bad day. I was greeted with a smile at Feldman Foot and Ankle Specialists and didn't even have to wait too long to see Dr Feldman. He walked me through what was wrong with my foot and told me what needed to be done to correct it. He did the surgery about 6 months ago and I have never been as happy or pain free as I am now. The follow up care and attention that I received was thorough and I followed his instructions to a T in regards to recovery and I could call him direct with any questions. I recommend Dr Feldman to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I went for surgery with Feldman years ago, he is useless he did not send me for any physio which now I CANT EVEN BEND MY BIG TOE, the arthritis in it is HORRIBLE! It hurts I cannot walk!! with all these good reviews, you people have to wait until you fully heal and you will see how much of a hack this may is!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Great clinic, great doctor! Dr.Feldman operated on both of my feet for bunion surgeries. He did an excellent job. I can run for miles and miles now, thanks to his work!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Anytime a person has a knife to any body part, you hope they are the best. My experience with Dr. Feldman has proven to be one of the best in my 49 years. I was referred into his office and so thankful I was. Dr Feldman was relaxed, yet professional. He was pleasant in every way and never left any questions unanswered or negative thoughts or impressions. What a positive person, confident in his abilities, but not boastful or arrogant. My family and friends have heard me ranting about him. The fact that I am walking again, sleeping without any pain, is clearly a testimony to his work. Clearly, the right man to have done the surgery. I am so thankful. Make the call - he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Feldman operated on both my bunions separately. Following the second surgery which I had in June, I was able to run a triathlon 2 months later. The wounds in both instances healed quickly and I couldn't be happier. I trust Dr. Feldman very much and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I went to Dr Feldman for very painful bunions on both of my feet. He gave me the option of being on a wait list for surgery or speeding up the process and getting in sooner with private surgery. I put myself on the list for one bunion and had my other done within a couple of weeks privately. I took myself off the list and am getting my other bunion done privately as well as the pain of having the remaining bunion is just not worth the wait and I can't wear flip flops once the snow flies. Don't get me wrong, the first surgery was fairly painful but the constant pain of a bunion is worse and with winter coming my flip flops are no longer a foot wear option. Dr Feldman is a very skilled surgeon so there was very little swelling and the pain was minimal after a week or so. Of course I followed all of the post op instructions he gave me to a T and my follow up appointments were not missed. Dr Feldman has such a terrific bedside manner and it is nice when a Dr truly listens to what is bothering you and offers recommendations and options. I will be referring all my friends and family to Dr. Feldman and believe it or not am looking forward to my other foot being done in a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I had surgery for a bunion with Dr Feldman, I had a great experience. The staff were great, the office wait times were reasonable and Dr Feldman was right to the point. As for the actual surgery, the problem was completely fixed and I had minimal pain and swelling, a very ideal situation. I'm 33 years old

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Feldman is our family's foot doctor. Kids and I seen him when we had issues with our feet. He did a surgery 7 years ago, It was a clean-up of arthritic toe that was giving me pain everyday. The process of healing was not easy (it was mentally torture) since, my mobility was limited plus, having small kids at home required me to be on my feet frequently (which I am not supposed too). I followed his instructions so everything healed in time and I did. I was back to see him a few months ago because something was bothering me. He explained to me what was going on and I ended up booking my foot for another surgery. This time will be a different case. No regrets. :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr Feldman explained exactly what I needed to do to ensure maximum success after my surgery. I followed what he said and my foot is a lot better that what it was before surgery. I would recommend him to any that ask.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016