Ratings for Dr. Ziv Feldman

Great doctor, great office! wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Professional and care, two things that jumped out to myself. Recently had foot surgery and was apprised of the ebb and flow of the recovery, so that the good and the painful where not surprising but rather what was to be expected. Felt very comfortable knowing that if I did the prescribed therapy I would get to the desired result. No surprises, just the way I'd like any surgery and recovery to be, thanks Dr. Feldman.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I looked at this review site only after a friend I personally referred to Dr Feldman made me aware of it. He has helped so many of my friends and family and his staff are absolutely brilliant so to give them a low rating is just plain absurd. I highly doubt that other podiatrists say he is the worst in Calgary as I was referred to Dr Feldman for surgery by a podiatrist in Calgary. It is easy to say nasty things but this is a doctor that has helped thousands over the last 20 years in Calgary. Private surgery is an option that I for one am glad to have, yes it is an option and I have used both the Alberta Health Care system and the private system. I made Dr Feldman aware of this review but he has no control over what people say on this forum good or bad however it sure isn't easy to hear that someone would speak about him in this manner. It wouldn't be easy for anyone to hear this kind of feedback whether it be true or not. Moving forward I will confidently continue to send my friends and family to the podiatrist that helped me and many of my friends and family to walk pain free and that is Dr Feldman.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I can dance with my husband again. Thanks to Dr Feldman. I went to another podiatrist in Calgary and they were rude and had a horrible attitude. Perhaps they were having a bad day. I was greeted with a smile at Feldman Foot and Ankle Specialists and didn't even have to wait too long to see Dr Feldman. He walked me through what was wrong with my foot and told me what needed to be done to correct it. He did the surgery about 6 months ago and I have never been as happy or pain free as I am now. The follow up care and attention that I received was thorough and I followed his instructions to a T in regards to recovery and I could call him direct with any questions. I recommend Dr Feldman to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I went for surgery with Feldman years ago, he is useless he did not send me for any physio which now I CANT EVEN BEND MY BIG TOE, the arthritis in it is HORRIBLE! It hurts I cannot walk!! with all these good reviews, you people have to wait until you fully heal and you will see how much of a hack this may is!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Great clinic, great doctor! Dr.Feldman operated on both of my feet for bunion surgeries. He did an excellent job. I can run for miles and miles now, thanks to his work!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Anytime a person has a knife to any body part, you hope they are the best. My experience with Dr. Feldman has proven to be one of the best in my 49 years. I was referred into his office and so thankful I was. Dr Feldman was relaxed, yet professional. He was pleasant in every way and never left any questions unanswered or negative thoughts or impressions. What a positive person, confident in his abilities, but not boastful or arrogant. My family and friends have heard me ranting about him. The fact that I am walking again, sleeping without any pain, is clearly a testimony to his work. Clearly, the right man to have done the surgery. I am so thankful. Make the call - he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Feldman operated on both my bunions separately. Following the second surgery which I had in June, I was able to run a triathlon 2 months later. The wounds in both instances healed quickly and I couldn't be happier. I trust Dr. Feldman very much and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I went to Dr Feldman for very painful bunions on both of my feet. He gave me the option of being on a wait list for surgery or speeding up the process and getting in sooner with private surgery. I put myself on the list for one bunion and had my other done within a couple of weeks privately. I took myself off the list and am getting my other bunion done privately as well as the pain of having the remaining bunion is just not worth the wait and I can't wear flip flops once the snow flies. Don't get me wrong, the first surgery was fairly painful but the constant pain of a bunion is worse and with winter coming my flip flops are no longer a foot wear option. Dr Feldman is a very skilled surgeon so there was very little swelling and the pain was minimal after a week or so. Of course I followed all of the post op instructions he gave me to a T and my follow up appointments were not missed. Dr Feldman has such a terrific bedside manner and it is nice when a Dr truly listens to what is bothering you and offers recommendations and options. I will be referring all my friends and family to Dr. Feldman and believe it or not am looking forward to my other foot being done in a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I had surgery for a bunion with Dr Feldman, I had a great experience. The staff were great, the office wait times were reasonable and Dr Feldman was right to the point. As for the actual surgery, the problem was completely fixed and I had minimal pain and swelling, a very ideal situation. I'm 33 years old

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016