You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ziv. Feldman

About 5 years after successful left foot bunion surgery by Dr Feldman he recently did the same operation on my other foot. His knowledge and service as well as that of the rest of the staff is fantastic. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I was experiencing a great deal of pain and a colleague of mine mentioned that Dr Feldman used Laser! I could not believe how kind, caring and knowledgeable Dr Feldman was, he explained everything to me in terms that I could understand and then treated the problem with the Laser. The laser treatment worked amazing and I am less grouchy and my colleague is thankful for Dr. Feldman as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman and Feldman Foot & Ankle Specialists. Lynn Newton

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman as a very skilled podiatrist. He is professional, efficient, and caring. He takes the time to address questions, and provides options for treatment. As well, his staff, particularly the nurses Brenda, Tania,and Elsie, are friendly, caring, and helpful. My nursing colleagues referred me to Dr. Feldman. I was experiencing foot pain from bunions, while at work, and during the activities of golfing, hiking, running, and skiing. Shopping for comfortable shoes was a nightmare. Following bunion surgeries by Dr. Feldman, I am now pain free. Without the surgeries, I would not have been able to complete a half marathon this past August. Thank- you to Dr. Feldman and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ziv Feldman by my family doctor as a result of painful foot problems that made it difficult to walk and severely interfered with my sleeping. My family doctor told me Dr. Feldman was the best podiatrist in Calgary and that he had sent members of his own family to Dr. Feldman for treatments. Now that I have completed my right and left foot corrective surgeries for Hallux Abducto Valgus, which entailed removing bunions and correcting severe curvature in the big toe on both feet (so severe that it required 3 cuts on each toe, a first and second for Dr. Feldman), I can fully concur with my family doctor's assessment of Dr. Feldman's first rate capabilities. I followed Dr. Feldman's post-surgical protocol with a particular emphasis on elevating and icing and avoiding standing/walking to the maximum extent possible. The result was a pain free experience with no need for any pain killers other than the initial prescribed dosages. In conjunction with Dr. Feldman's post-surgical recovery protocol, I followed the recommendations of my physiotherapist to flex/extend the ankle 150 times and to rotate the ankle clockwise and counter-clockwise 25 times each way prior to every icing cycle and to then continue this for a minimum of 8 times/day until the post-surgical protocol permitted walking. The results have been fantastic -- no loss of mobility or flexibility in the ankle and no need for compression socks to offset calf muscle degradation. More important, Dr. Feldman's initial diagnosis suggested that the procedures would most likely relieve the pressure on the nerves across the ball of my foot, thus eliminating the tingling/burning sensation I experienced at night and which was interfering with my normal sleep patterns, a condition that might have resulted in unnecessary surgery to treat a misdiagnosis of neuromas in both feet if the cause had not been properly diagnosed. I am a very happy and satisfied client free of any foot problems/pain thanks to Dr. Feldman's expertise and the extremely competent care of his support staff -- thanks Brenda, Elsie and Tania! Lennard Jaskula

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

This guy is a quack. He tried to push me into $5000 dollar surgery that wasn't necessary based of a second and third opinions from other podiatrists. He did no medical testing to figure out the cause of the pain just rammed his thumb into my heel and I was diagnosed according to him. His diagnosis couldn't have been more wrong and kept me from the real more severe diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I can not say enough about Dr. Feldman...he is the kindest Dr. I have ever gone to! After my foot operation he called me from his home to see how I was doing . When he found out there was troubles after the operation he had it fixed right away!! I tell all my family & friends about this super super Dr!!!!! Thanks to Dr. Feldman my feet are happy feet for the first time !!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I have bunions and I had read somewhere that they are hereditary. I have an 8 yr so I don't want her to have the same foot problems as me so I took her to see Dr Feldman. What a gem of a Dr! He took the time and attention to thoroughly check my daughter's feet and explain to me that it's not bunions that are hereditary but foot problems that cause bunions. He then asked me if I had a bad knees which I in fact do....several surgeries on them bad. He fit my little girl with orthotics and the instant she got the cute little purple and pink orthotics she put them in her shoes. She announced to me how much stronger her ankles felt. Her pronade when wearing her orthotics is completely gone and will help to strengthen her ankles now to prevent problems later on. I wish I had met a Dr like Dr Feldman when I was 8 so I wouldn't be awaiting bunion surgery now. He was kind, considerate, great with my child and professionally one of they best doctors I have been to.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I went to see a podiatrist on the advice of my family physician. When I saw Dr. Feldman he didn't examine my ailing foot AT ALL. All he did was write a few things on a piece of paper telling me how I should manage my foot pain (all of which I had been trying for 2 months) and told me I needed (very expensive) custom orthotics. He said I am pronated and stated surprise that I didn't have knee pain. I am NOT pronated, I have completely neutral feet. You just have to look at my footwear to see how I walk and see that I am not pronated. As well, I DO NOT have knee pain. I was so frustrated by the way I was treated that I left the office in tears. All I wanted was to him actually LOOK AND EXAMINE my foot and not try and sell me something. From past experience I know enough that custom orthotics would not remedy my problem. It doesn't matter how clever and knowledgable a professional is, if he doesn't examine you there is NO WAY he can give you the correct remedy. What makes me so mad is that I PAID good money to get an assessment done and all I got was a sell job on buying orthotics. Professionalism was very much lacking in my experience with Dr. Feldman, and I am no further ahead to solve my foot problem. I certainly would not recommend Dr. Feldman for a professsional consult!

Submitted May 2, 2015

I had surgery about 21 months ago on my right big toe for Hallux Limitus caused by arthritis in the joint.. Dr Feldman performed a silicon joint replacement. The recovery was largely pain-free. I'm going in to have the left joint replaced in one month and expect the same high level of attention, care and concern.

Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Ziv. Feldman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "About 5 years after successful left foot bunion surgery by Dr Feldman he recently did the same operation on my other foot. His knowledge and service as well as..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery on both of my feet through Dr. Feldman. He is the best!! The office staff is so caring and knowledgeable as well."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was experiencing a great deal of pain and a colleague of mine mentioned that Dr Feldman used Laser! I could not believe how kind, caring and knowledgeable Dr..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman as a very skilled podiatrist. He is professional, efficient, and caring. He takes the time to address questions, and provid..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ziv Feldman by my family doctor as a result of painful foot problems that made it difficult to walk and severely interfered with my sleepi..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a quack. He tried to push me into $5000 dollar surgery that wasn't necessary based of a second and third opinions from other podiatrists. He did no ..."

July 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.achillesfootclinic.com" to "http://www.drzivfeldman.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2W 3M6". Address has been updated from "None" to "#300 - 10601 Southport Road SW, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14037199500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough about Dr. Feldman...he is the kindest Dr. I have ever gone to! After my foot operation he called me from his home to see how I was doing . ..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have bunions and I had read somewhere that they are hereditary. I have an 8 yr so I don't want her to have the same foot problems as me so I took her to see..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see a podiatrist on the advice of my family physician. When I saw Dr. Feldman he didn't examine my ailing foot AT ALL. All he did was write a few ..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery about 21 months ago on my right big toe for Hallux Limitus caused by arthritis in the joint.. Dr Feldman performed a silicon joint replacement. Th..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to Dr. Feldman for a bunionectomy as well as orthotics for my daughter and me. He's very helpful, professional and knowledgable. In a million years I'..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a 60 year old male and Dr. Feldman recently repaired a botched operation on my right foot, done by another podiatrist last year. The operation was extensi..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Lt bunionectomy done by Dr Feldman in 2012 with phenomenal results and booked to have my right one done as soon as he was able to get me in. It was done..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I had bunions on both feet, they hurt about the same. Decided to get left done first and before my bunionectony I asked if I can expect to have no pain. He said..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My ten year old son received phenomenal care from Dr. Feldman. Within minutes, Dr. Feldman diagnosed my sons chronic foot pain as tarsal coalition and sent him ..."

October 31, 2014