Ratings for Dr. Ziv. Feldman

Dr. Feldman operated on both my bunions separately. Following the second surgery which I had in June, I was able to run a triathlon 2 months later. The wounds in both instances healed quickly and I couldn't be happier. I trust Dr. Feldman very much and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I went to Dr Feldman for very painful bunions on both of my feet. He gave me the option of being on a wait list for surgery or speeding up the process and getting in sooner with private surgery. I put myself on the list for one bunion and had my other done within a couple of weeks privately. I took myself off the list and am getting my other bunion done privately as well as the pain of having the remaining bunion is just not worth the wait and I can't wear flip flops once the snow flies. Don't get me wrong, the first surgery was fairly painful but the constant pain of a bunion is worse and with winter coming my flip flops are no longer a foot wear option. Dr Feldman is a very skilled surgeon so there was very little swelling and the pain was minimal after a week or so. Of course I followed all of the post op instructions he gave me to a T and my follow up appointments were not missed. Dr Feldman has such a terrific bedside manner and it is nice when a Dr truly listens to what is bothering you and offers recommendations and options. I will be referring all my friends and family to Dr. Feldman and believe it or not am looking forward to my other foot being done in a couple of weeks.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I had surgery for a bunion with Dr Feldman, I had a great experience. The staff were great, the office wait times were reasonable and Dr Feldman was right to the point. As for the actual surgery, the problem was completely fixed and I had minimal pain and swelling, a very ideal situation. I'm 33 years old

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Feldman is our family's foot doctor. Kids and I seen him when we had issues with our feet. He did a surgery 7 years ago, It was a clean-up of arthritic toe that was giving me pain everyday. The process of healing was not easy (it was mentally torture) since, my mobility was limited plus, having small kids at home required me to be on my feet frequently (which I am not supposed too). I followed his instructions so everything healed in time and I did. I was back to see him a few months ago because something was bothering me. He explained to me what was going on and I ended up booking my foot for another surgery. This time will be a different case. No regrets. :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr Feldman explained exactly what I needed to do to ensure maximum success after my surgery. I followed what he said and my foot is a lot better that what it was before surgery. I would recommend him to any that ask.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Feldman went above and beyond to get me walking again. We have referred many people over the years.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Feldman since I was 16. I had two small bunions on the outsides of my feet below my pinkie toe that required an easy shave of the bone. He did that surgery and in addition suggested I get my "bunion" of my big toe corrected as well when there was no need to, especially at age 16. I was always very insecure about my feet and my long toes. Dr. Feldman said he could "fix" them for me. As an immature young adult with low self esteem, I believed him. Fast forward 12 years later and thousands of dollar spent, I am in extreme physical and mental pain. The bunion he fixed at age 16 now has arthritis in it, my other 8 toes he shortened do not touch the ground, are constantly swollen, the bones he cut had not fully unionized, and I have debilitating nerve damage. I do admit I brought this on myself and didn't seek other opinions, but it goes to show he took advantage of me and touched my feet for cosmetic reasons when there was nothing structurally wrong with them. I've seen orthopaedic surgeons who have sent me for bone scans because the swelling has led them to believe I had bone infections! There were no infections but they said there's nothing that can be done. At the age of 28, I can barely get out of bed from severe depression, have been admitted to the hospital for it, and live every day in pain. I cannot enjoy the summer because the heat makes my toes swell too much. You know life officially sucks when you don't look forward to the summer or cannot travel to places with warm climates. I strongly urge you to seek out third and forth opinions before undergoing surgery, especially from orthopaedic surgeons. Those surgeons have gone to Medical school before specializing in feet. Podiatrists only complete a 4 year program after their degree. Think long and hard before surgery. You may be left with more pain than was originally there, or in my case left with intense burning and swelling pain when there was never any pain to begin with with.

Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Feldman fused my big toe and removed a bone spur in Feb/16. Throughout the entire time of diagnosis through to full recovery, Dr. Feldman and his team have been knowledgeable, available for questions, skilled, patient, and friendly. I joined an online forum of many people who have the same issue I did and my outcome was as good or better than that of all of the other participants. Everything was explained clearly on paper so I knew exactly what to expect when. I had no pain or discomfort following the procedure because I followed the instructions I was given to a "t". Now fully recovered, I have returned to my very active lifestyle without compromise. I would highly recommend Dr. Feldman.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I was beyond impressed with my experience with my foot surgeon and the staff. I was blown away by how helpful and kind he is. I had my bunionectomy with Dr. Ziv Feldman 5 weeks ago, this is my first surgery in my entire life. I was scared and of course anticipation is the worst. I was surprised that after my surgery I don't even need my pain meds, it is because my doc did an awesome job. The care and compassion from him and the staff is exceptional. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and co workers.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I found that my whole experience with Dr Feldman and his staff was wonderful. Never felt rushed and all my questions were answered no matter how silly. Dr Feldman was a wonderful surgeon. He is very meticulous to the point where even his stitches were so straight and evenly passed. I had watched numerous bunion surgeries on YouTube and not one of them gave the results that I got with Dr Feldman. I have recommended him to many people!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016