Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Durbin

Dr. Durbin is amazing. He is intelligent, calming, and fun to talk to. All of those are very important when it comes to the potential awkwardness of your annual pap/exam! His nurse, Chris, is also amazing. They have been treating me for the past 15 years, and got me through my pregnancy as easily as possible! I actually look forward to seeing them every year.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. D. is fantastic! He has superb bed-side manners and great knowledge about what makes a woman's body tick. I highly recommend him to anyone new to the area looking for a new OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Durbin is just okay. I've had better doctors. However, you deal mostly with his nurses who are TRAGICLLY AWFUL. They never call back with results from anything. I had to call them days later after lab work asking what results were (and we were dealing with life or death pregnancy issues not small matters). The nurses were always very short and rude and quite fake when speaking with me. I avoid calling their office at all costs. They are SO unhelpful. I almost feel like it's a Saturday Night live skit or something.

Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Durbin has been very helpful through my pregnancy. His group of nurses are always cheerful and there to help out.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Awesome!!he is amazing! he delivered two of my babies and took care of me through all 3 pregnancies I was bummed when he couldnt deliver my last one.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

have had himi for a dr for almost 20 yrs. hes excellent!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Durbin operated on me for fibroid tumors. During the surgery, I was apparently infected with the Hepatitis B antivirus by someone on the surgical team. The presence of the Hep B antivirus was discovered by another Ob/Gyn several months later. For months I lived in fear of dying from Hep B until I was tested for the virus itself, which was clean. Apparently his surgical team did not take even basic precautions, because they also thought they had left surgical needles in me after the surgery. When I needed uterine embolization to stop massive bleeding I was experiencing, he recommended a doctor who did the procedure, but he would not cooperate with the embolization doctor to authorize it (or whatever they call it - drs. can't authorize their own procedures), so I experienced tremendous stress over it, as my uterine bleeding was quite bad! Perhaps he was more worried about being blamed if the procedure didn't work than the life of his patient!!! Never again!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I was very happy with the care Dr. Durbin provided for me during my pregnancy and after my son was born. If I have any complaint it is that he didn't listen closely enough to my concerns about depression during my pregnancy. He was happy to schedule my induction when he was on call, and delivered my son according to my wishes. I would certainly go back to him for another pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Durbin rocks in my opinion. I have been going to him for the past 8 years and couldn't be happier. He provided excellent prenatal care for my baby and me.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. Edward J. Durbin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1992)

Beech Street Corporation