Ratings for Dr. Krishna Menon

Both doctor and receptionist are unhelpful and does not understand that each patient has their own individual concerns. Dr. Menon did not listen to any of my concerns and concluded his plan of treatment without giving his reasoning when questioned. His receptionist is no help either, she prefers to talk about her own needs and when I request a certain appointment range, she always says it's fully booked even if it's four to five months away. Janice also complains about other patients' attitude to other patients waiting in the office. She keeps no confidentiality and I overheard a friend of mine having a certain disease because of her loud mouth. She speaks so loudly over the phone when discussing patient info where I was able to find out that my friend was suffering from a disease. She is the worst receptionist ever and should get fired due to her attitude, unhelpfulness, unprofessional, and breach of confidentiality. Honestly, try to find a different doctor if you don't want to face her wraith.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Rude and unprofessional secretary. Not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Menon is very helpful and knowledgeable in what he does. However, his receptionist Janice is extremely rude and complains about how she hates her job. She shouldn't be in this field if she hates helping people. It's like shes out to get you and you get weird vibes when she's present.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Had a bowel restriction could not be sure if chron's or scar tissue, put on remicade and after suffering for several months I went to see a surgens on my own. I was asked to see Dr memon earlier then my booked appointment but would not see me. I went ahead with surgery and it was scary tissue, I made the right choice to have the surgery instead of suffering for probably min 2 months more. The comments below on the secretary are bang on correct.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He saved my life, simple as that. He is very busy because he is the best. I have been seeing him for 15 years now, and he's always been a phone call away when needed.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

too many patients ----lack of care for the individual patient his mantra----I am very busy

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Knowledgeable, Personable, helpful experience, seen him 3 times over 10 years

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Terrible experience . Hated the doctor and the most horrible secretary I ever met .Will not recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I couldn't sleep for few days after coming back from his office. He did not listen to me and berated me and I felt terrible. I had never encountered such a doctor in my life before. I felt more sick after coming back from his office. I agree with someone's comment that if he doesn't like someone he wont provide good service to him. I hope I never have to see him ever in my life. Extremely rude and abusive in manner. Just one star for him...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Good doctor but his receptionist Janice has a horrible attitude. She is mean spirited and vindictive, letting patients see the doctor out of turn simply to abuse her power to do so. Greatly contributes to raising my stress level every time I need to visit the doctor. She also has a potty mouth and a mean attitude - more suited towards WWF wrestling than a career in healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014