You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Krishna Menon

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I couldn't sleep for few days after coming back from his office. He did not listen to me and berated me and I felt terrible. I had never encountered such a doctor in my life before. I felt more sick after coming back from his office. I agree with someone's comment that if he doesn't like someone he wont provide good service to him. I hope I never have to see him ever in my life. Extremely rude and abusive in manner. Just one star for him...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Good doctor but his receptionist Janice has a horrible attitude. She is mean spirited and vindictive, letting patients see the doctor out of turn simply to abuse her power to do so. Greatly contributes to raising my stress level every time I need to visit the doctor. She also has a potty mouth and a mean attitude - more suited towards WWF wrestling than a career in healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

He did absolutely nothing for me. Left me with no pain relief and they were going on holiday my family doctor was already away when my family doctor recomended. A tranquilizers which helped menon said i would not have thought of that dah then he said he could not help. Me and gave No referral Janice is from hell she was hitting on me when I did not respond I was in the toilet please do not go

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Menon is very knowlegeable. He has been wonderful and very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Menon is a wonderful person who genuinely cares about his patients. I have been seeing him for 5 years and am very pleased with his professional knowledge and abilities.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Very good and humble doctor. Bad part is his receptionist..Janice or Janese...This position should be someone who is attentive, polite and smily face. Her attitude is not friendly and rude, for sure.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Menon could be the greatest doctor in the world, but you'd never know it since his receptionist "dims" the relationship and the experience. Clearly his judgment comes into question, employing such a person. Janis (or Janice - whatever), his receptionist, has about as much tact and empathy as I'm sure Hitler possessed. This woman should retire early to spare Dr. Menon's suffering patients the additional suffering they go through when dealing with her. I can understand if she were the receptionist for an auto body shop, but for the love of God she works for a health professional! Dr. Menon is a nice guy. She is not. Avoid like the plague!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Can be difficult, will punish patients he doesn't like by failing in quality of care. Complaint to professional college in the works.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Krishna Menon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience . Hated the doctor and the most horrible secretary I ever met .Will not recommend him ."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't sleep for few days after coming back from his office. He did not listen to me and berated me and I felt terrible. I had never encountered such a doct..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor but his receptionist Janice has a horrible attitude. She is mean spirited and vindictive, letting patients see the doctor out of turn simply to abus..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Takes the time to talk to you. Removed a good size polyp from my colon on July 2014."

October 19, 2014