Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Bost

Dr. Bost is one of the most unpleasant people that I have ever met. He does not care about his patients and there needs. When my current treatment wasn't working he didn't even attempt to try something else, instead he told me I needed to seek out a different doctor. I would not recommend him to anyone and I am happy that I won't have to go back there again.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

the doctor is a knowledgable,pleasant person,but the staff are rude especially over trhe phone

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

The office staff for Dr. Bost are not only uneducated but incredibly rude and ignorant. It is sad to think that and educated physician would hire imbeciles like these. I would not recommend Dr. Bost and will discontinue going to Dr. Bost based on my encounters with the staff. It is sad to think that because they are miserable with theirselves and their lives that they feel the need to transfer that negativity to others.

Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Ronald E. Bost's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal