Ratings for Dr. Alfredo A. Giangreco

Great group of doctors, we personally prefer Dr. Joe and Dr. Taylor, but all are very kind and knowledgeable. Our only complaint is that sometimes the receptionists and nurses seem annoyed with us and can be rather rude.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Would not recommend this doctor, or the whole practice. Not friendly to folks who choose to vaccinate on a delayed schedule. Called to make an appointment, mentioned the fact about vaccines, was able to make an appointment a MONTH out (for new patients). Waited and once we were there for the appointment, was told that the doctor will not see children that don't follow strict vaccine schedule. The doctor would not even come out to tell me this in person, had a secretary communicate with me. I understand that the doctor has a choice, but as a patient you should also have a choice. Could have told me their policies on the phone instead of making me wait a month for appointment and then waste 2 hours getting there and back. You have been warned. This doctor or the whole practice has no interest in your child's well being. Will probably charge for the "non-visit" as well, as they took and photocopied our insurance card. You have been warned.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Dr. Alfredo stands above most physicians, both pediatrics or general practice, in wisdom, experience, and superior bed side manner. All Doctors in that practice are excellent, but no one puts a first time parent at ease better than Dr. Alfredo. And his warmth and joyful nature always puts our four year old son at ease.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr, Alfredo has been my son's doctor from the age of one. He is now 13 years old and we both love Dr. Alfredo. He is so patient and caring. He makes my son feel comfortable, especially during these 'puberty' years. He has always made my son feel special and always asks how he is doing in school. He never makes the visit feel rushed. As a nurse, I like the fact that he does not over-prescribe antibiotics. His wife Dr. Katherine Giangreco is equally as wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr Alfrado as we call him is a very good doctor. He was the pediatrician for my three children and now he the the doctor of choice for my three grandchildren. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and also offers all the knowlage he has. The children love him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Wonderful Doctor for teens. Sensitive and thorough!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Very thorough,patient,good listener and a great bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Alfredo A. Giangreco's Credentials

• Univ Nac De Asuncion, Fac De Cien Med, Asuncion, Paraguay (Grad. 1980)