Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

There was a lot of jowling and loose skin around my neck. I'd been coming to Dr. Buckingham for years for Botox and fillers, so I made an appointment to see if he could help me. My consultation went great. Dr. Buckingham recommended a lower facelift and neck lift to give me the results I was looking for. He explained every procedure step and informed me about what to expect during recovery and follow-up. I really appreciated how thorough and patient he was with me because it showed me he really cared. I decided to have the procedure without thinking twice. My procedure expectations were met without a doubt. I had no pain after the procedure, and I don't think I even took one pain pill throughout my recovery. Everything went really well during my follow-up appointments: the stitches came out with ease, appointments were always on time, the staff was super helpful. After my second or third follow-up appointment I could really see my results and was elated...they were exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be more grateful for everything Dr. Buckingham and his staff did for me. They truly went above and beyond their jobs to help me look and feel my best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. Buckingham performed my lower facelift 3 months ago. What an incredible change, the skin on my neck is tight and I look much younger and more refreshed. Dr. Buckingham really knows what he's doing. I saw other surgeons, but Dr. Buckingham was the best because he was informative, personable, caring and kind. I've already recommended Dr. Buckingham to some friends and will continue to do so. My results are everything I've ever wanted and more.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I'm an active person and was really disappointed when my lower face and neck started to show signs of aging. It was horrible because my appearance and the way I felt inside didn't even come close to lining up. I found out about Dr. Buckingham through my daughter, a surgical sales representative. She told me ,"If you want natural results, Dr. Buckingham is THE facial plastic surgeon you need to see!" I saw no other surgeons before or after Dr. Buckingham because I trusted my daughters opinion and Dr. Buckingham was fantastic during my initial consultation. He was honest and gave me a realistic idea of what my results would be. He also recommended a lower facelift and explained every procedure and recovery step. I decided to have the procedure without thinking twice, that's how much I trusted Dr. Buckingham. Dr. Buckingham performed my lower facelift at the end of August. I can say with certainty that my expectation has been meet. I look like a beautiful woman who's aging well. No one, not even my family, has noticed that I've had a procedure. One of the things I was surprised with was how easy recovery was. I had some bruising, but Dr. Buckingham gave me a medication that made it go away in less than a day, what a miracle that was! I'd recommend Dr. Buckingham to other patients in a second. I have 100% trust and confidence in him and his fantastic staff!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Premature aging and excess sun exposure really took a toll on my face. I did not like the way I looked, at all. My beautician knew I wasn't happy and recommended Dr. Buckingham. When I saw his before and after photos, my decision was made. He performed a facelift chemical peel and fat injection combined procedure. My new look is so much better, very natural. I'm absolutely, positively, 100% satisfied. I would go back to Dr. Buckingham in a second.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I chose Dr. Buckingham as my plastic surgeon because his reviews online are great and he's an easygoing, likable person. My surgical goal was to improve the appearance of my face. Dr. Buckingham helped me reach my goal by performing a upper blepharoplasty (upper eyelids) and CO2 fractional laser combined procedure. An especially positive part of my experience was Dr. Buckingham's staff, they were absolutely great. I can't thank everyone enough who made me feel comfortable from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I had to search for a new plastic surgeon after mine retired. It didn't take long to find Dr. Buckingham, nearly everyone in town recommended him! After attending my initial lower facelift consultation, I decided to have the procedure without even seeing another surgeon. Dr. Buckingham was so easy-to-talk-to--very pleasant, caring, and professional. My surgical goal was to improve the appearance of sagging skin. Dr. Buckingham absolutely helped me reach my goal: my results are great, I'm really pleased. I give Dr. Buckingham a 10/10 and highly recommend him to patients who are interested in facial rejuvenation procedures.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Buckingham performed my upper and lower eyelid and fat transfer procedures about five months ago. I wanted to have the procedures because aging processes were really making me looked worn and tired. I wanted to look fresher. I had researched plastic surgeons for about five years but never could find someone I felt comfortable with until I came across Dr. Buckingham. I choose him because my consultations with him went really well. He and his staff were super patient and answered all of my questions. My goals going into surgery were to remove excess skin and freshen the appearance of my eyes. I love my results. All of my goals have been achieved. My follow up appointments have been great...zero issues or complications. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Jowling and a sagging neck caused me to look into plastic surgery. I chose Dr. Buckingham because he has an excellent reputation and his bedside manners and patient portfolios are amazing. My goals were to tighten my face and look ten years younger. Dr. Buckingham recommended a limited incision facelift. He explained everything about the procedure and I decided to have it. I'm so happy with my decision. Both of my goals have been met. I give Dr. Buckingham the highest rating possible. I also want to mention that his staff is very professional and caring. My entire experience was wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I had too many wrinkles and wanted to do something about it. I interviewed three facial surgeons in person and could easily tell that Dr. Buckingham was the one that understood exactly what I wanted to achieve. He told me what he could do to give me results, didn't pressure me into doing something I didn't want and was really informative. I'm about three months out from my lower facelift and all of my expectations have been met. My wrinkles are gone, my face looks great, and I'm really confident. I would recommend a lower facelift and Dr. Buckingham to patients who want to improve the way they look and feel.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I wanted to improve the look of my upper eyelids and neck. I heard great things about Dr. Buckingham & was amazed by his results on his website, so I made an appointment to see if there was anything he could do to help me. He made me feel really comfortable from the start. The decision to have upper eyelid surgery and a neck lift was an easy one to make. I'm very happy with my results...they're so natural. Everything about my experience with Dr. Buckingham was really, really easy. He's such an amazing person and surgeon. I'm just so pleased with my appearance--everyone says I look much younger, but they can't tell I had surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Buckingham to other patients...one hundred percent, without a doubt!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)