Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

My experience with Dr Buckingham and the Buckingham Center was exceptional. I was seeking a skilled, well trained, experienced, Board Certified surgeon. I found Dr. Buckingham to meet those requirements and over the course of my care, I found him to be professional, confident, personable, supportive, and easy to talk to. His many positive attributes are reflected in the management of his practice and the demeanor of his staff. My experience was ALL GOOD, as was my satisfaction with the outcome of my surgery. I made a very wise choice and would highly reccommend him withour reservation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

If every medical procedure were carried out like this one, in all regards and aspects, this would be a different country. The friendliness and professionalism of the staff and doctor is unmatched...to me. I noted how everything works like clockwork, yet everyone was always available for a question. The work done was impeccable (sp)? Every encounter from beginning to end was amazing - especially the FLOWERS!!!. I recommend this doctor and staff and facility to any and everyone and am grateful for the card and patience I was given.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Happy and very pleased. GREAT DR.Buckingham AND GREAT STAFF THE BEST. I also had a great staff at the surgery center. You'll made me a very happy Lady. Garvan is also impressed and thinks I look great. Will look forward to seeing you'll next visit.Have a great day. YOUR HAPPY LADY LOIS

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I went to Dr. Buckingham for a dorsal hump removal and was very satisfied with the results. The changes were subtle but great enough for me to feel comfortable when looking at my nose. I no longer feel self conscious. The only complaint I would have is there should be more time spent on explaining how the nose is going to look post surgery, because it does go through some odd changes once the splint is removed! Otherwise, very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I was born with the "family nose". From the very moment I became old enough to develop a sense of vanity, I hated my nose. I was referred to Dr. Buckingham by another Austin area cosmetic surgeon due to my uncommonly narrow nasal passages. I called Dr. Buckingham's office and was surprised to be given an appointment for the next morning. Dr. Buckingham is conservative and his goal is to achieve a natural look. He is honest and upfront about this. I walked in and asked for a "ski slope" nose and he immediately said no, that shape is dated and unnatural. I liked the fact that he specializes in the face and is board certified in facial reconstruction. Dr. Buckingham performed a rhinoplasty one year ago, and since then I have been back to him for lip augmentation using injectables. My lips are perfection! I have never felt so beautiful in my life. He is very gentle and caring, even if you call him in hysterics at 4:55 AM! Dr. Buckingham is fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Had 2 facial procedures, performed simulaneously. The result is I look 10 years younger! Scars are nearly transparent. I am very pleased. Dr. Buckingham and his staff were thorough and knowledgable. I never felt nervous or unsure about how this would turn out.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

I had Rhinoplasty and was very dissatisfied with the outcome. I suppose there is no certainty with this kind of surgeries, but the thing that left a bad impression was the staff - the head lady who runs the office is rude, and some of her charges were unfair. She is just a mean person, who wont even offer an explanation. Be very careful with billing related issues when you deal with the office

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Buckingham and his staff are exceptional! I had rhinoplasty surgery about 6 months ago and I look great! My mother is going to see him as well for a facelift!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I had mohs surgery to remove cancer from my nose. Dr. B patiently explained the surgery needed to move the skin to cover the cancer area. I was scared and upset. He was patient, knowledgeable, and confident that my nose would look great. He did a great job on the surgery and the post surgery follow-ups. Very kind.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)