Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

The healing process following my lower facelift surgery with Dr. Edward Buckingham on 9th August has progressed beautifully. I also had my upper eyelid done too. I recovered very quickly and had minimal discomfort, a few bruises, and some swelling and I went back to work in a week. The feedback I've received from everyone has been very positive, especially my daughter who recommended Dr. Edward Buckingham. My favorite part of the results of my lower facelift is my youthful appearance. The staff was very fantastic, professional and accommodating. I have and will continue to recommend others to Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Buckingham did my skin cancer reconstruction, a mole removal and a chin augmentation and I have been incredibly happy with my results! He has excellent bedside manners, pleasant tor work with and very professional. I have also seen Rene' and Laura multiple times for laser and injectable treatments and they provide the utmost results!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Three months ago I had a lower facelift with Dr. Buckingham. He is an incredibly pleasant surgeon, with a talented staff of professionals. From the beginning of my consultation, Dr. Buckingham made me feel comfortable and confident. The consultation was perfect, very helpful; the front desk is efficient, friendly and professional. A friend initially recommended his office, then after some of my research into Dr. Buckingham’s stellar reputation, I decided to make my first appointment. I was frustrated with how unhappy I looked when I glanced in the mirror wrinkles around my neck. The results from my procedure are remarkable, however. I look fantastic and years younger. Dr. Buckingham pays meticulous attention to the details, and I could not be any happier. Dr. Buckingham’s office took great care of me, and I have already started handing out recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I recently had a limited incision facelift and today, I feel like a million bucks. The biggest motivation to seek out this procedure was my 13 year old son, who constantly told me I had sagging, drooping skin on my face. I knew if he was brave enough to tell me this, I should be bold enough to have the lax tissue taken care of. A few years ago, Dr. Buckingham performed my blepharoplasty, so I had complete trust in his practice. Originally, I had read a lot about Dr. Buckingham, plus I had seen a high number of positive online reviews about his practice, so this brought me in for a consultation. My first procedure in his office was a real game-changer, so I never questioned seeing Dr. Buckingham for the facelift. It has been three months since my procedure and I am feeling great! Dr. Buckingham is very thorough and professional, focusing on natural-looking results. If I need anything else done, I will be back in Dr. Buckingham’s office.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

About eight years ago, my dermatologist recommended Dr. Buckingham. I was not happy with my appearance, as I was starting to feel like my appearance was really showing my age. While I knew from the start that Dr. Buckingham was right for me, I was just not ready to have anything done. So, I kept researching and waiting, finally getting the courage to have my mini-facelift this past April. I am blown away by how wonderful my procedure went! Dr. Buckingham was everything I had hoped and more. I am thrilled with how natural-looking my results are; nothing seems ‘plastic’ or ‘frozen’. Dr. Buckingham keeps a wonderful, accommodating staff, as well. They were patient with my hesitation and worked with me every step of the way. I had a truly excellent experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

On February 27th, I saw Dr. Edward Buckingham for a blepharoplasty, treating my droopy eyes. Originally, I read about Dr. Buckingham online and was impressed by his approach to eyelid surgery. There were no other consultation appointments, as Dr. Buckingham had a great presence and bedside manner. We agreed there was a lot of excess skin across my upper lids that needed to be removed. My surgery went just as Dr. Buckingham explained and there were no complications. My expectations were more than met. I strongly want to encourage others to check out Dr. Buckingham before deciding on a plastic surgeon, as he is the best in Texas.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It was on February 22nd that I had a facelift with Dr. Buckingham in Austin. It had been too many years since I first noticed my face looking tired and saggy, so I wanted to look younger, more rested, and rejuvenated. An in-law suggested Dr. Buckingham and from the get-go, I was impressed with his reputation and his manner. Although this was not a quick decision, I knew as soon as I met Dr. Buckingham that he was the surgeon for me. I did not want to change my appearance, just to look better. As my face has healed, I still look natural, but more awake and refreshed. This was a wonderful experience and one of the best decisions I have made for myself. I understand how nervous someone can be, thinking of plastic surgery, but Dr. Buckingham’s office will exceed your expectations in a safe and comforting environment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Buckingham is an incredibly professional and helpful surgeon. A close friend referred him to me some time ago, and after checking into his reputation, I decided to pursue my dream of a facelift. Dr Buckingham performed my surgery in February of this year. I was so tired of the bags under my eyes, making me look exhausted all of the time. The final results from my facelift are extraordinary! There are no more bags along my lower eyelids and I look so much younger! I did not expect to be so elated about my results. Dr. Buckingham’s staff was also a charming bunch that really made me feel comfortable throughout the my procedure. Dr. Buckingham is the best in Austin for good reason, so everybody make an appointment to go see him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Edward Buckingham was the doctor to perform my facelift and Halo Laser resurfacing procedure back in January. I live in a small city and Dr. Buckingham’s name would often come up in town. Although I knew about Dr. Buckingham, I still interviewed over five different surgeons, but none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Buckingham. He brought a conservative approach to surgery. One of the best things about Dr. Buckingham is that he did not need to use general anesthesia. The procedure was not nearly as painful as I expected, which was perfect. Dr. Buckingham did a wonderful job and I am extremely pleased with my result. As i am 53 years old, I’m getting divorced, I was hoping I could look better. The quality of my skin looks so much better. You could not believe how much better it looks. I am getting compliments left and right these days; looking prettier and more refreshed. Everyone at Dr. Buckingham’s office is so nice. As they only do faces this gives me so much confidence in Dr. Buckingham’s facial rejuvenation skills.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)