Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

The care I received at Dr. Buckingham’s office was truly top notch. On November 2nd, I saw Dr. Buckingham for a lower facelift. Everything went just as he explained. The surgery, the recovery care, and my follow-ups were excellent. Originally, a close friend of mine had the same procedure. She was thrilled with her results, which was enough for me to give Dr. Buckingham my complete trust. Today, I look great. No one thinks I have had any surgery, plus I still look natural, only a lot more like myself. Dr. Buckingham and his staff have been nothing but supportive through the process. As a really gifted plastic surgeon, I will gladly give Dr. Buckingham my recommendation. Anyone thinking about a plastic surgery procedure, large or small, should make it a priority to see Austin’s Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Buckingham and his staff. In October, I saw the doctor for a mini facelift. From the beginning, the customer service at his office is the path of my imagination and extremely professional. Right away, everyone knows your name. They listened to my concerns and answered my questions. After my surgery, the office even sends me roses. Originally, I was referred to Dr. Buckingham by my dermatologist. I had lost over 100 pounds and had a ton of extra skin that made me look older and gave me the dreaded ‘turkey neck’. After the facelift with Dr. Buckingham, I easily look 15 years younger and I finally have my cheek bones back. I was amazed with my results and the level of care I was given. I recommend that everyone make an appointment with Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

On October 12th, I went in to see Dr. Buckingham for a lower facelift, fat transfer, and chemical peel. I have to say this was an excellent experience. Dr. Buckingham is an amazing surgeon. His office makes a comfortable setting, while the staff is both compassionate and attentive. My hair dresser had seen Dr. Buckingham for Botox in the past, and gave him a glowing review. After my consultation, I knew that Dr. Buckingham was the right fit for my needs. Today, I’m happy with all of my results. Everything turned out exactly as I wanted. I would recommend Dr. Buckingham to anyone thinking about a cosmetic procedure, as he is an excellent surgeon and will quickly ease any concerns or fears.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Buckingham for a lower facelift about three months ago. My whole experience went very smoothly. So far, my results are fantastic and I am healing very quickly. Dr. Buckingham came recommended by my dermatologist. I was looking to eliminate my double chin and help with the ‘holes’ in my face. Once I heard about Dr. Buckingham, I was very impressed that he only does facial plastic surgery. My results are great. I’m pleased that everything looks so much better and yet, still very natural. Everyone thinks I just look good for my age. I have already recommended Dr. Buckingham because the work he did was just that good.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I saw Dr. Buckingham for a lower, mini-facelift in July. All of the positive comments that were posted online about Dr. Buckingham made me feel comfortable with him. The whole experience was wonderful. The staff at Dr. Buckingham’s office was nice and helpful. I’m satisfied with my results. The best part is that the fat under my chin has been eliminated and now it looks tighter. I recommend Dr. Buckingham because everything went better than expected.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

On July I had a rhinoplasty I found him through an internet search, but was so comfortable, that I didn’t need to speak with any other doctors. Overall, it was a positive experience. There were no complications and the recovery was pretty speedy. The best part is that I was able to see positive results very quickly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Originally, I found Dr. Buckingham online, but I did have three other consultations. Dr. Buckingham really listened and explained everything well, so I picked him. Dr. Buckingham performed my facelift and neck lift. I saw him for this twice, in March 2014 and March 2016. Absolutely, I am in love with my results. Now, I have a jawline and my neck is very smooth. Dr. Buckingham just does not over-do you. I just feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

My experience with Dr Buckingham and the Buckingham Center was exceptional. I was seeking a skilled, well trained, experienced, Board Certified surgeon. I found Dr. Buckingham to meet those requirements and over the course of my care, I found him to be professional, confident, personable, supportive, and easy to talk to. His many positive attributes are reflected in the management of his practice and the demeanor of his staff. My experience was ALL GOOD, as was my satisfaction with the outcome of my surgery. I made a very wise choice and would highly reccommend him withour reservation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

If every medical procedure were carried out like this one, in all regards and aspects, this would be a different country. The friendliness and professionalism of the staff and doctor is unmatched...to me. I noted how everything works like clockwork, yet everyone was always available for a question. The work done was impeccable (sp)? Every encounter from beginning to end was amazing - especially the FLOWERS!!!. I recommend this doctor and staff and facility to any and everyone and am grateful for the card and patience I was given.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)

Banner Health