Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

Dr. Edward Buckingham performed my limited incision facelift in early April and I have been loving my results since! I have nothing but praise for the doctor and his amazing staff. Initially, I saw other doctors for the sagging skin under my face, but the consultation with Dr. Buckingham sealed the deal for me. I felt very comfortable and confident with him; he answered any question I had, and I just felt like I was in good hands the entire time. Needless to say, the doctor went above and beyond what I was expecting! I love how natural the results are, you can't even tell I underwent surgery for it! I highly rate Dr. Buckingham and recommend him to anyone who wants natural, yet amazing results.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Around mid-March, I had gone to see Dr. Buckingham for a number of facial procedures. I was going for a lower facelift, eyelid surgery, and a fat transfer as well. To say I'm extremely pleased with the results would be an understatement! Dr. Buckingham is fantastic, extremely engaged and addressed all of my concerns before and after surgery. I've undergone surgeries before with several doctors but never had such an extraordinary experience as I have with Dr. Buckingham and his staff. Everyone was so responsive and helpful throughout, even in my follow-up appointments! I am overjoyed with my results, all my friends ask me about the doctor and even a number of them have made future appointments already. Seriously, if anyone is considering having some facial plastic surgery done, go with Dr. Buckingham. I have nothing but praise for his great work!

Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Buckingham performed my lower facelift about six years ago and my CO2 laser procedure a few months ago. I chose Dr. Buckingham because of his reputation, online before and after photos, experience, and education. His staff was awesome from start to finish. Everyone was super nice, pleasant, and punctual. My results are fantastic. I look like a new and improved version of myself. My recovery was extremely easy because of how helpful Dr. Buckingham and his staff were. They literally prepared me for everything. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience.

Submitted May 28, 2019

Dr. Buckingham performed my limited incision facelift in January. I had the procedure because I wanted to take ten years off of my face and neck. He did a truly amazing job. I really couldn't be more pleased with my results. He prepared me for my recovery, so it went very smoothly. I was a little swollen and there was some bruising, but it went away after about a week. Follow-up consultations have gone really well. I've seen him a few times now and he's been pleased with my healing and results. All in all, Dr. Buckingham is an honest surgeon who truly cares about his patients and their results. My experience was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

I made an appointment with Dr. Buckingham because the skin on my neck was getting lax and I started to developed wrinkles, folds, and lines. I actually had a pretty ugly turkey neck and jowls, both of which made me feel really self-conscious. Dr. Buckingham was excellent during my appointment. He examined my face and recommended a combined blepharoplasty, neck lift, and lower facelift procedure. I trusted Dr. Buckingham one hundred percent, so I happily decided to have the procedure. I'm about three months out from my procedure now and can say with confidence that all of my expectations have been met. I already look younger and more refreshed. Dr. Buckingham was friendly, warm, engaged and knowledgeable during my entire experience. He also always offered feedback, which I appreciated because it made feel like he truly cared about me. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham to patients who want to improve signs of aging on their face and neck.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Dr. Buckingham performed my mini-facelift on January 14th, 2019. I actually had another procedure with him before and he did a great job, so I turned straight to him when I was tired of my face looking old and wrinkled. My consultation was fantastic: Dr. Buckingham's employees were so kind and welcoming, Dr. Buckingham's bedside manners were excellent, and all of my concerns were addressed one by one. My procedure and recovery process were super easy. My results are everything I expected and more. On a scale from 1-10, I rate my experience as a perfect 10. If anyone is thinking about having a facial plastic surgery procedure, they should make an appointment with Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Buckingham performed my upper eyelid procedure three months ago. I wanted to have the procedure because I wasn't happy with the way my eyelids looked. They were droopy and really made me look much older than I was. I was a bit concerned about swelling after my procedure, but there was absolutely none at all. My results are exactly what I wanted: a natural, more youthful look. A few of the things that really stood out about my experience were (1) appointments were always on time (2) Dr. Buckingham's staff were very good with my privacy (3) my recovery process was very easy. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Buckingham to patients who want to do something to improve their upper eyelids.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

There was a lot of jowling and loose skin around my neck. I'd been coming to Dr. Buckingham for years for Botox and fillers, so I made an appointment to see if he could help me. My consultation went great. Dr. Buckingham recommended a lower facelift and neck lift to give me the results I was looking for. He explained every procedure step and informed me about what to expect during recovery and follow-up. I really appreciated how thorough and patient he was with me because it showed me he really cared. I decided to have the procedure without thinking twice. My procedure expectations were met without a doubt. I had no pain after the procedure, and I don't think I even took one pain pill throughout my recovery. Everything went really well during my follow-up appointments: the stitches came out with ease, appointments were always on time, the staff was super helpful. After my second or third follow-up appointment I could really see my results and was elated...they were exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be more grateful for everything Dr. Buckingham and his staff did for me. They truly went above and beyond their jobs to help me look and feel my best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. Buckingham performed my lower facelift 3 months ago. What an incredible change, the skin on my neck is tight and I look much younger and more refreshed. Dr. Buckingham really knows what he's doing. I saw other surgeons, but Dr. Buckingham was the best because he was informative, personable, caring and kind. I've already recommended Dr. Buckingham to some friends and will continue to do so. My results are everything I've ever wanted and more.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

I'm an active person and was really disappointed when my lower face and neck started to show signs of aging. It was horrible because my appearance and the way I felt inside didn't even come close to lining up. I found out about Dr. Buckingham through my daughter, a surgical sales representative. She told me ,"If you want natural results, Dr. Buckingham is THE facial plastic surgeon you need to see!" I saw no other surgeons before or after Dr. Buckingham because I trusted my daughters opinion and Dr. Buckingham was fantastic during my initial consultation. He was honest and gave me a realistic idea of what my results would be. He also recommended a lower facelift and explained every procedure and recovery step. I decided to have the procedure without thinking twice, that's how much I trusted Dr. Buckingham. Dr. Buckingham performed my lower facelift at the end of August. I can say with certainty that my expectation has been meet. I look like a beautiful woman who's aging well. No one, not even my family, has noticed that I've had a procedure. One of the things I was surprised with was how easy recovery was. I had some bruising, but Dr. Buckingham gave me a medication that made it go away in less than a day, what a miracle that was! I'd recommend Dr. Buckingham to other patients in a second. I have 100% trust and confidence in him and his fantastic staff!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)