Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

Dr. Buckingham is an incredibly professional and helpful surgeon. A close friend referred him to me some time ago, and after checking into his reputation, I decided to pursue my dream of a facelift. Dr Buckingham performed my surgery in February of this year. I was so tired of the bags under my eyes, making me look exhausted all of the time. The final results from my facelift are extraordinary! There are no more bags along my lower eyelids and I look so much younger! I did not expect to be so elated about my results. Dr. Buckingham’s staff was also a charming bunch that really made me feel comfortable throughout the my procedure. Dr. Buckingham is the best in Austin for good reason, so everybody make an appointment to go see him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Edward Buckingham was the doctor to perform my facelift and Halo Laser resurfacing procedure back in January. I live in a small city and Dr. Buckingham’s name would often come up in town. Although I knew about Dr. Buckingham, I still interviewed over five different surgeons, but none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Buckingham. He brought a conservative approach to surgery. One of the best things about Dr. Buckingham is that he did not need to use general anesthesia. The procedure was not nearly as painful as I expected, which was perfect. Dr. Buckingham did a wonderful job and I am extremely pleased with my result. As i am 53 years old, I’m getting divorced, I was hoping I could look better. The quality of my skin looks so much better. You could not believe how much better it looks. I am getting compliments left and right these days; looking prettier and more refreshed. Everyone at Dr. Buckingham’s office is so nice. As they only do faces this gives me so much confidence in Dr. Buckingham’s facial rejuvenation skills.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

My life changed in November of 2016, the day I had my lower facelift and blepharoplasty with Dr. Buckingham. The experience was incredible. Dr. Buckingham has a great group of warm and welcoming staff, which really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable in his office. Never did I feel like someone was trying to sell me on anything. Dr. Buckingham is honest and candid in his assessment of your needs. I had just adopted a child and felt like I was too old and ‘angry looking’ in the face. Dr. Buckingham understood where I was coming from. I really love the results from Dr. Buckingham’s procedure. My eyes look so warm and awake now, taking years off my overall appearance. I love that I still look natural, however. What a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Last May, Dr. Buckingham performed my facelift procedure. The procedure went better than I could have dreamed. From the start, the staff at Dr. Buckingham's office made me feel so comfortable, which made a world of difference, as I was quite scared and emotional. Originally, Dr. Buckingham came to my attention on the Internet, when I was searching for the best face surgeon in Austin. His reviews were second to none. Then, at my consultation, Dr. Buckingham took his time to make me feel comfortable with my suggested procedure. No other doctor made me feel so confident. Now, I can say that my facelift has been life changing. My eyes are no longer drooping, giving me a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance. The whole experience was extremely positive. My surgery was certainly the right decision for me, and I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Buckingham to someone else.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Buckingham for a revision rhinoplasty. My surgeon in New York recommended him, so I had Dr. Buckingham perform my procedure in February. I had a very deformed nose from my initial rhinoplasty in 2007. This was actually my fourth revision procedure. Dr. Buckingham was very competent and I am happy with my results. My nose looks symmetrical and Dr. Buckingham achieved exactly what he wanted.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty on March 9th with Dr. Buckingham; he was referred by my ENT. It seems that I was having some breathing issues from an old nasal injury, which had changed the appearance of my nose, as well. Dr. Buckingham was incredibly kind and knowledgeable. From the start, I felt comfortable in his care. Today, I am so happy with my results. Everyone at Dr. Buckingham's office was gracious, efficient, and kind. Connie Z.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Buckingham performed a neck lift in November. My experience at his office was nothing but wonderful. I was always comfortable: before, during, and after my surgery. My dermatologist originally recommended Dr. Buckingham, but right away during my consultation, I could tell I was in the best of hands. After losing a great deal of weight, I was starting to look older and had excess skin under my chin. Dr. Buckingham gave me a chance to look and feel my age again. The results from his neck lift are truly beyond my wildest expectations. If you are thinking about a neck lift, I recommend talking to Dr. Buckingham, as his work ethic and experience are well worth the trip. Mary G. Myers

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

The care I received at Dr. Buckingham’s office was truly top notch. On November 2nd, I saw Dr. Buckingham for a lower facelift. Everything went just as he explained. The surgery, the recovery care, and my follow-ups were excellent. Originally, a close friend of mine had the same procedure. She was thrilled with her results, which was enough for me to give Dr. Buckingham my complete trust. Today, I look great. No one thinks I have had any surgery, plus I still look natural, only a lot more like myself. Dr. Buckingham and his staff have been nothing but supportive through the process. As a really gifted plastic surgeon, I will gladly give Dr. Buckingham my recommendation. Anyone thinking about a plastic surgery procedure, large or small, should make it a priority to see Austin’s Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Buckingham and his staff. In October, I saw the doctor for a mini facelift. From the beginning, the customer service at his office is the path of my imagination and extremely professional. Right away, everyone knows your name. They listened to my concerns and answered my questions. After my surgery, the office even sends me roses. Originally, I was referred to Dr. Buckingham by my dermatologist. I had lost over 100 pounds and had a ton of extra skin that made me look older and gave me the dreaded ‘turkey neck’. After the facelift with Dr. Buckingham, I easily look 15 years younger and I finally have my cheek bones back. I was amazed with my results and the level of care I was given. I recommend that everyone make an appointment with Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)