Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

Dr. Buckingham performed my upper and lower eyelid and fat transfer procedures about five months ago. I wanted to have the procedures because aging processes were really making me looked worn and tired. I wanted to look fresher. I had researched plastic surgeons for about five years but never could find someone I felt comfortable with until I came across Dr. Buckingham. I choose him because my consultations with him went really well. He and his staff were super patient and answered all of my questions. My goals going into surgery were to remove excess skin and freshen the appearance of my eyes. I love my results. All of my goals have been achieved. My follow up appointments have been great...zero issues or complications. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Jowling and a sagging neck caused me to look into plastic surgery. I chose Dr. Buckingham because he has an excellent reputation and his bedside manners and patient portfolios are amazing. My goals were to tighten my face and look ten years younger. Dr. Buckingham recommended a limited incision facelift. He explained everything about the procedure and I decided to have it. I'm so happy with my decision. Both of my goals have been met. I give Dr. Buckingham the highest rating possible. I also want to mention that his staff is very professional and caring. My entire experience was wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I had too many wrinkles and wanted to do something about it. I interviewed three facial surgeons in person and could easily tell that Dr. Buckingham was the one that understood exactly what I wanted to achieve. He told me what he could do to give me results, didn't pressure me into doing something I didn't want and was really informative. I'm about three months out from my lower facelift and all of my expectations have been met. My wrinkles are gone, my face looks great, and I'm really confident. I would recommend a lower facelift and Dr. Buckingham to patients who want to improve the way they look and feel.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I wanted to improve the look of my upper eyelids and neck. I heard great things about Dr. Buckingham & was amazed by his results on his website, so I made an appointment to see if there was anything he could do to help me. He made me feel really comfortable from the start. The decision to have upper eyelid surgery and a neck lift was an easy one to make. I'm very happy with my results...they're so natural. Everything about my experience with Dr. Buckingham was really, really easy. He's such an amazing person and surgeon. I'm just so pleased with my appearance--everyone says I look much younger, but they can't tell I had surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Buckingham to other patients...one hundred percent, without a doubt!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I saw Dr. Buckingham for a facelift and to correct my upper eyelids. The sagging of the eyelids was not severe and should have been easily corrected. I had already paid for two previous procedures (blepharoplasties) in the same area which brought no visible results. Over a period of five years, Dr. Buckingham fed me continuous lies and false promises, pushing me to give him more and more money each time. After requesting that pictures were taken (8 months after surgery - it should have been done 3 months after according to his nurse) I realized that there was zero improvement as far as my eyelids were concerned. The before and after pictures were identical. It simply appeared as though no procedure had been done. When confronted, Dr. Buckingham made a vague comment alluding to the fact that he had feared potential nerve damage and some scar tissue. He essentially agreed that the surgeries made no changes and yet, he made no offer of reimbursement. Dr. Buckingham then offered to put some fillers in my upper eyelids. When I declined his offer, he then decided I must have a “ptosis”. He had never diagnosed this at the time that he did my lateral eye lift though. Instead, he tried to pass me on to his wife’s practice who was supposedly "specialized in reconstruction of eyelids”. In reality though, she has the worst reviews of anyone in the field because it is obvious to anyone in the community that she is more interested in furthering herself in the political world than the medical field. Don't be fooled by this Doctor's the kind demeanor at the start. The only reason this man tries to build a relationship with his patients is to get as much money out of you as he possibly can. His Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde personalities only start to show when you confront or disagree with him. At this point, you will witness belittlement and a complete lack of care. Dr. Buckingham is simply not who he thinks or says he is. For someone like him who wants the whole community to believe he is a top ranked surgeon and makes you pay top dollar, one would expect some results. It did not happen in my case. Dr. Buckingham’s work left me with an asymetry of the face and a cyst the size of a dime in my neck. When greed supersedes medical care, expect the worse. To end on a more positive note, I consulted with another plastic surgeon afterwards who confirmed that not only I do not have a ptosis, but a minimally invasive procedure would completely repair the issues I tried to have fixed five years ago.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

For years, I was tired of the way I looked. I finally made the decision to make a change and Dr. Buckingham came to my rescue. Dr. Buckingham and his staff were excellent, accommodating, and very professional. He spent a lot of time with me answering my questions, getting rid of my worries, and continuously gave his honest opinion. A friend recommended Dr. Buckingham to me since she previously had a procedure performed by him. My recovery was swift, my pain was minimal, and my results are excellent. I will always thank Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

The healing process following my lower facelift surgery with Dr. Edward Buckingham on 9th August has progressed beautifully. I also had my upper eyelid done too. I recovered very quickly and had minimal discomfort, a few bruises, and some swelling and I went back to work in a week. The feedback I've received from everyone has been very positive, especially my daughter who recommended Dr. Edward Buckingham. My favorite part of the results of my lower facelift is my youthful appearance. The staff was very fantastic, professional and accommodating. I have and will continue to recommend others to Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Buckingham did my skin cancer reconstruction, a mole removal and a chin augmentation and I have been incredibly happy with my results! He has excellent bedside manners, pleasant tor work with and very professional. I have also seen Rene' and Laura multiple times for laser and injectable treatments and they provide the utmost results!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Three months ago I had a lower facelift with Dr. Buckingham. He is an incredibly pleasant surgeon, with a talented staff of professionals. From the beginning of my consultation, Dr. Buckingham made me feel comfortable and confident. The consultation was perfect, very helpful; the front desk is efficient, friendly and professional. A friend initially recommended his office, then after some of my research into Dr. Buckingham’s stellar reputation, I decided to make my first appointment. I was frustrated with how unhappy I looked when I glanced in the mirror wrinkles around my neck. The results from my procedure are remarkable, however. I look fantastic and years younger. Dr. Buckingham pays meticulous attention to the details, and I could not be any happier. Dr. Buckingham’s office took great care of me, and I have already started handing out recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I recently had a limited incision facelift and today, I feel like a million bucks. The biggest motivation to seek out this procedure was my 13 year old son, who constantly told me I had sagging, drooping skin on my face. I knew if he was brave enough to tell me this, I should be bold enough to have the lax tissue taken care of. A few years ago, Dr. Buckingham performed my blepharoplasty, so I had complete trust in his practice. Originally, I had read a lot about Dr. Buckingham, plus I had seen a high number of positive online reviews about his practice, so this brought me in for a consultation. My first procedure in his office was a real game-changer, so I never questioned seeing Dr. Buckingham for the facelift. It has been three months since my procedure and I am feeling great! Dr. Buckingham is very thorough and professional, focusing on natural-looking results. If I need anything else done, I will be back in Dr. Buckingham’s office.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)