Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

Premature aging and excess sun exposure really took a toll on my face. I did not like the way I looked, at all. My beautician knew I wasn't happy and recommended Dr. Buckingham. When I saw his before and after photos, my decision was made. He performed a facelift chemical peel and fat injection combined procedure. My new look is so much better, very natural. I'm absolutely, positively, 100% satisfied. I would go back to Dr. Buckingham in a second.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I chose Dr. Buckingham as my plastic surgeon because his reviews online are great and he's an easygoing, likable person. My surgical goal was to improve the appearance of my face. Dr. Buckingham helped me reach my goal by performing a upper blepharoplasty (upper eyelids) and CO2 fractional laser combined procedure. An especially positive part of my experience was Dr. Buckingham's staff, they were absolutely great. I can't thank everyone enough who made me feel comfortable from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I had to search for a new plastic surgeon after mine retired. It didn't take long to find Dr. Buckingham, nearly everyone in town recommended him! After attending my initial lower facelift consultation, I decided to have the procedure without even seeing another surgeon. Dr. Buckingham was so easy-to-talk-to--very pleasant, caring, and professional. My surgical goal was to improve the appearance of sagging skin. Dr. Buckingham absolutely helped me reach my goal: my results are great, I'm really pleased. I give Dr. Buckingham a 10/10 and highly recommend him to patients who are interested in facial rejuvenation procedures.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Buckingham performed my upper and lower eyelid and fat transfer procedures about five months ago. I wanted to have the procedures because aging processes were really making me looked worn and tired. I wanted to look fresher. I had researched plastic surgeons for about five years but never could find someone I felt comfortable with until I came across Dr. Buckingham. I choose him because my consultations with him went really well. He and his staff were super patient and answered all of my questions. My goals going into surgery were to remove excess skin and freshen the appearance of my eyes. I love my results. All of my goals have been achieved. My follow up appointments have been great...zero issues or complications. I highly recommend Dr. Buckingham and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Jowling and a sagging neck caused me to look into plastic surgery. I chose Dr. Buckingham because he has an excellent reputation and his bedside manners and patient portfolios are amazing. My goals were to tighten my face and look ten years younger. Dr. Buckingham recommended a limited incision facelift. He explained everything about the procedure and I decided to have it. I'm so happy with my decision. Both of my goals have been met. I give Dr. Buckingham the highest rating possible. I also want to mention that his staff is very professional and caring. My entire experience was wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I had too many wrinkles and wanted to do something about it. I interviewed three facial surgeons in person and could easily tell that Dr. Buckingham was the one that understood exactly what I wanted to achieve. He told me what he could do to give me results, didn't pressure me into doing something I didn't want and was really informative. I'm about three months out from my lower facelift and all of my expectations have been met. My wrinkles are gone, my face looks great, and I'm really confident. I would recommend a lower facelift and Dr. Buckingham to patients who want to improve the way they look and feel.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I wanted to improve the look of my upper eyelids and neck. I heard great things about Dr. Buckingham & was amazed by his results on his website, so I made an appointment to see if there was anything he could do to help me. He made me feel really comfortable from the start. The decision to have upper eyelid surgery and a neck lift was an easy one to make. I'm very happy with my results...they're so natural. Everything about my experience with Dr. Buckingham was really, really easy. He's such an amazing person and surgeon. I'm just so pleased with my appearance--everyone says I look much younger, but they can't tell I had surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Buckingham to other patients...one hundred percent, without a doubt!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

For years, I was tired of the way I looked. I finally made the decision to make a change and Dr. Buckingham came to my rescue. Dr. Buckingham and his staff were excellent, accommodating, and very professional. He spent a lot of time with me answering my questions, getting rid of my worries, and continuously gave his honest opinion. A friend recommended Dr. Buckingham to me since she previously had a procedure performed by him. My recovery was swift, my pain was minimal, and my results are excellent. I will always thank Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

The healing process following my lower facelift surgery with Dr. Edward Buckingham on 9th August has progressed beautifully. I also had my upper eyelid done too. I recovered very quickly and had minimal discomfort, a few bruises, and some swelling and I went back to work in a week. The feedback I've received from everyone has been very positive, especially my daughter who recommended Dr. Edward Buckingham. My favorite part of the results of my lower facelift is my youthful appearance. The staff was very fantastic, professional and accommodating. I have and will continue to recommend others to Dr. Buckingham.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Buckingham did my skin cancer reconstruction, a mole removal and a chin augmentation and I have been incredibly happy with my results! He has excellent bedside manners, pleasant tor work with and very professional. I have also seen Rene' and Laura multiple times for laser and injectable treatments and they provide the utmost results!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)