Ratings for Dr. Edward D. Buckingham

About eight years ago, my dermatologist recommended Dr. Buckingham. I was not happy with my appearance, as I was starting to feel like my appearance was really showing my age. While I knew from the start that Dr. Buckingham was right for me, I was just not ready to have anything done. So, I kept researching and waiting, finally getting the courage to have my mini-facelift this past April. I am blown away by how wonderful my procedure went! Dr. Buckingham was everything I had hoped and more. I am thrilled with how natural-looking my results are; nothing seems ‘plastic’ or ‘frozen’. Dr. Buckingham keeps a wonderful, accommodating staff, as well. They were patient with my hesitation and worked with me every step of the way. I had a truly excellent experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

On February 27th, I saw Dr. Edward Buckingham for a blepharoplasty, treating my droopy eyes. Originally, I read about Dr. Buckingham online and was impressed by his approach to eyelid surgery. There were no other consultation appointments, as Dr. Buckingham had a great presence and bedside manner. We agreed there was a lot of excess skin across my upper lids that needed to be removed. My surgery went just as Dr. Buckingham explained and there were no complications. My expectations were more than met. I strongly want to encourage others to check out Dr. Buckingham before deciding on a plastic surgeon, as he is the best in Texas.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It was on February 22nd that I had a facelift with Dr. Buckingham in Austin. It had been too many years since I first noticed my face looking tired and saggy, so I wanted to look younger, more rested, and rejuvenated. An in-law suggested Dr. Buckingham and from the get-go, I was impressed with his reputation and his manner. Although this was not a quick decision, I knew as soon as I met Dr. Buckingham that he was the surgeon for me. I did not want to change my appearance, just to look better. As my face has healed, I still look natural, but more awake and refreshed. This was a wonderful experience and one of the best decisions I have made for myself. I understand how nervous someone can be, thinking of plastic surgery, but Dr. Buckingham’s office will exceed your expectations in a safe and comforting environment.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Buckingham is an incredibly professional and helpful surgeon. A close friend referred him to me some time ago, and after checking into his reputation, I decided to pursue my dream of a facelift. Dr Buckingham performed my surgery in February of this year. I was so tired of the bags under my eyes, making me look exhausted all of the time. The final results from my facelift are extraordinary! There are no more bags along my lower eyelids and I look so much younger! I did not expect to be so elated about my results. Dr. Buckingham’s staff was also a charming bunch that really made me feel comfortable throughout the my procedure. Dr. Buckingham is the best in Austin for good reason, so everybody make an appointment to go see him!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Edward Buckingham was the doctor to perform my facelift and Halo Laser resurfacing procedure back in January. I live in a small city and Dr. Buckingham’s name would often come up in town. Although I knew about Dr. Buckingham, I still interviewed over five different surgeons, but none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Buckingham. He brought a conservative approach to surgery. One of the best things about Dr. Buckingham is that he did not need to use general anesthesia. The procedure was not nearly as painful as I expected, which was perfect. Dr. Buckingham did a wonderful job and I am extremely pleased with my result. As i am 53 years old, I’m getting divorced, I was hoping I could look better. The quality of my skin looks so much better. You could not believe how much better it looks. I am getting compliments left and right these days; looking prettier and more refreshed. Everyone at Dr. Buckingham’s office is so nice. As they only do faces this gives me so much confidence in Dr. Buckingham’s facial rejuvenation skills.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

My life changed in November of 2016, the day I had my lower facelift and blepharoplasty with Dr. Buckingham. The experience was incredible. Dr. Buckingham has a great group of warm and welcoming staff, which really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable in his office. Never did I feel like someone was trying to sell me on anything. Dr. Buckingham is honest and candid in his assessment of your needs. I had just adopted a child and felt like I was too old and ‘angry looking’ in the face. Dr. Buckingham understood where I was coming from. I really love the results from Dr. Buckingham’s procedure. My eyes look so warm and awake now, taking years off my overall appearance. I love that I still look natural, however. What a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Last May, Dr. Buckingham performed my facelift procedure. The procedure went better than I could have dreamed. From the start, the staff at Dr. Buckingham's office made me feel so comfortable, which made a world of difference, as I was quite scared and emotional. Originally, Dr. Buckingham came to my attention on the Internet, when I was searching for the best face surgeon in Austin. His reviews were second to none. Then, at my consultation, Dr. Buckingham took his time to make me feel comfortable with my suggested procedure. No other doctor made me feel so confident. Now, I can say that my facelift has been life changing. My eyes are no longer drooping, giving me a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance. The whole experience was extremely positive. My surgery was certainly the right decision for me, and I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Buckingham to someone else.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I saw Dr. Buckingham for a revision rhinoplasty. My surgeon in New York recommended him, so I had Dr. Buckingham perform my procedure in February. I had a very deformed nose from my initial rhinoplasty in 2007. This was actually my fourth revision procedure. Dr. Buckingham was very competent and I am happy with my results. My nose looks symmetrical and Dr. Buckingham achieved exactly what he wanted.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty on March 9th with Dr. Buckingham; he was referred by my ENT. It seems that I was having some breathing issues from an old nasal injury, which had changed the appearance of my nose, as well. Dr. Buckingham was incredibly kind and knowledgeable. From the start, I felt comfortable in his care. Today, I am so happy with my results. Everyone at Dr. Buckingham's office was gracious, efficient, and kind. Connie Z.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Edward D. Buckingham's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare