Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Lambright

He is very arrogant and snarky with patients. Speaks to patients and family like they are idiots. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

im not sure he done my surgery but i ask not to get codian but got it nurse said if it was taken off i couldnt get any pai n meds at that point i didnt care got reall upset cause itching really they knew i had TacAcardia then had code blue and then it was removed i think he was wrong for letting them give me those meds when he knew not to

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Lambright is an amazingly caring and skilled physician. I trusted him completely and my surgery was successful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Lambright explained every step of the process for a lung biopsy and follow-up treatment to me with patience. He answered each question I asked. Made me feel at ease. Showed empathy & was well recommended by 2 other doctors outside of VB. The clinic nurse wasn't friendly & made me feel like I was bothering her being there. Otherwise, a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Lambright preformed a Bi-lateral Lung Volume Reduction surgery on me in August of 2009. I found Dr. Lambright to be a very skilled, knowledgeable surgeon. His treatment of me in and out of the operating room has resulted in a far better outcome than even he anticipated I think. My surgery time was delayed because of him being in surgery already, but that only improved my opinion of him because he did not hurry that patients surgery just because he knew I had been waiting for several hours. He was caring and concerned with any post operative problems I had. My follow-up appointments after surgery have been great, he lets me know where I am in my recovery process and where I need to go from here to continue to improve and get the best results possible from the surgery. He has been open and honest with me about my condition and still friendly and caring.I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a Thoracic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Lambright is an amazing doctor and surgeon who takes time with each and every patient. He has done all of my surgeries and I would let anyone else touch me! He still keeps with me and my health to this day! A+++++ Doc!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Lambright is an excellent surgeon, but is very cold, and shows no concern for his patients' welfare after the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Eric S. Lambright's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup