Ratings for Dr. Dale G. Halter

I tried several RA doctors before I found Dr. Halter he is excellent and cares about your condition. I have been with him since the early 90's .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

A long time patient underwent hip replacement and needed a cortisone treatment before starting physical therapy. Not being able to bend, she stayed on the gurnee while the ambulance took her for the appointment. Upon arrival she was told he would not give her a shot of cortisone because he would not treat patients on a gurnee. She was sent away in pain and lost time for starting her therapy. Unexcusable behavior for a doctor. The office should have made that policy known prior to making the appointment and seeing the patient, who he had treated for years, he should have made an exception.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Outstanding physician. My first visit with Dr. Halter was in 1989 and he was able to diagnose my disease when three other doctors could not. He is more than a doctor...he is a healer. I moved away from the area ten years ago and still miss him!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

He is absolutely one of the best and an outstanding physician. Additionally, I feel like he is good at explaining medical issues. He is very knowledgeable and a excellent physician.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Halter for over 25 years and I think he is an excellent doctor. He always finds out what is wrong with me by me telling him my symptoms and his feeling the area etc. Would give him high marks.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

I had a rheumatologist prior to Dr. Halter that dismissed me and my concerns. Dr. Halter listened to me and got to the bottom of what was going on with me. Rheumatlogical illness/autoimmune diseases are very difficult to diagnose and you need a doctor that will listen to you, Dr. Halter listens. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Dale G. Halter's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med