Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Morgan

In my opinion this Dr is incompetent he documented test and facts from my exam that he never did. That's such a dishonest thing to do. When I read my exam report I couldn't believe it. I just kept saying "he never checked that" or "that's not true." Stay away! I would never go back again!!! Oh yea and someone from the staff was changing a diaper on the floor at check in. Real professional!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Morgan is a very caring & smart man. He takes the time to listen to you & takes notes so he can ask you about your progress the next time you see him. He beleives & understands you even when you can't quite explain the pain right.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr morgan and his staff are a joke. They let my husband suffer with acute cluster headaches for two weeks while he was on vacation. No covering dr., no way to reach him. They are also closed on Fridays so don't expect to get some help if you are suffering. Please if you suffer from migraines find someone who will acutually be of help when you need it. I called them sobbing for my husband and all I got was "We are here till 1 o'clock and the doctor is on vacation. Take him to the ER." Some dr.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

DR MORGAN IS A RARE BREED. HE HAS BEEN IN PRIVATE PRACTICE FOR YEARS BUT HAS REMAINED THE MOST KIND, AND CARING MAN YOU COULD FIND. HE MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE HIS ONLY PATIENT WHEN YOU ARE THERE. THE DOWNSIDE IS THAT YOU WAIT FOREVER FOR AN APPOINTMENT, AND I MEAN FOREVER, WHICH IS REALLY TOUGH WHEN YOU ARE SUFFERING WITH MIGRAINE HEADACHES.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Thomas F. Morgan's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI