Ratings for Dr. Smeena Khan

Dr. Khan was very accommodating and knowledgeable. Around half the front desk staff weren't particularly plote but that just seems to be the norm in doctors offices! Wait times are odd where sometimes I wait for 3 minutes and sometimes I wait for 30 depending on the day. Nurses are very polite and friendly and the good doctor makes sure your questions are answered.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Personable, skilled, empathetic, communicative, and a good listener, Dr. Khan met all of my medical needs and answered all of my questions. I did not have to wait months for an appointment and I found the staff receptive and helpful as well. Thumbs up. My wife is going to her based on my experience. I'm critical, but she was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Khan is one of the best doctors that I have seen. She is very caring and listens to my problems without rushing and provides me the best advices possible. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

In here looking for a dermatologist, and called Dr. Khan due to the positive comments on here. (The ratings are mid-range due simply to the website, which won't allow comments w/o a rating.) She's booking 4 weeks out, which might be fine for a kid's routine acne appt, but not appropriate for a medical referral (Yes, I did so note). She only works Mondays & Tuesdays (what her office staff told me when I inquired as to the long booking), so thought others should know.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Exceptionally caring doctor. Always spends a few minutes asking me about my life and how my family is doing. I have found her extremely knowledgeable and trustable. Great bedside manner. I have recommended her to others and my entire family sees her now. Only problem is she is so popular you have to wait 4 weeks to get in but she is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

i did a biopsy and doctor told me "to call the office 1 week from now" for the results of my biopsy. 3 week later the doctor couldn't tell me the results WITHOUT any reason. the only excuse from ladyes from frontdesk was " doctor is busy, but she'll call u later today.." and nobody call me back for 3 weeks. I was so worry about my biopsy results, was calling every day to the office and every day was the same sad story about doctor's busy day!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Smeena Khan's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lansdowne, VA