Ratings for Dr. Peter Chang

Dr Metha is the best ! He conducted my breast augmentation 2 years ago and they still look fabulous ! I get so many compliments on them and I love the fact that he gave me the exact results I asked for. Thank you Dr Metha if you are reading this, you have boosted my confidence times 1,000:)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Last week marked 3 months post breast augmentation and liposuction and I'm super happy with the results. I'm back to my normal routine at the gym and looking fabulous. I highly recommend Dr. Chang and the entire Timeless team. On my follow up last week I also tried botox and I'm loving the results of that treatment also. Great practice and great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Chang since July 2015 when I had tumescent Lipo and the auto fat injection. He is very frank, knowledgeable, and has a friendly disposition. His staff is equally as friendly. I was amazed by my results and plan to return for more lipo… if the price is right! My co-worker referred me to Dr. Chang and as medicals professionals, we refer him to YOU !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Chang has been a great doctor for me. I had a mole removal and the staff were very kind and understanding. Dr. Chang took my step by step on post-op care. Would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I love the staff and experience that I have had at Timeless Plastic Surgery! Dr. Mehta and Dr. Chang have both injected my Botox and did an awesome job-no pain at all and a great result! Recently I have been having appointments with the nurse injectors. I have gotten Botox from Sarah the last 2 times and she is WONDERFUL. She is so friendly, professional and knew exactly what treatment I needed. She is very talented and I had no pain at all and I am super happy with the results. I also had Juvederm filler injected into my lips by the nurse Brooke and I love the results! No pain or bruising and my lips look very natural(not like duck lips!). She was super friendly and gave me exactly the look that I asked for. I am thrilled with my results from all of the awesome staff at TPS!!! I highly recommend Timeless!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I had an ugly scar left by a dermatologist after a shave biopsy. I consulted with Dr.Chang and had the scar revised and the results were beautiful !! I was insecure before to wear any type of short because of the ugly scar, but after Dr.Changs revision, you can't even tell I had anything there! This says a lot about this doctor and his work! I will definitely be back in the near future ! I love Dr.Chang and his staff! Made me feel like I was family. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

For years I've been a frequent Botox and Filler patient at Timeless. I choose to go back every few months because their staff members and Physicians are so inviting! Kaitlin and Lyndal are always eager to set me up with the earliest available appointment times and Pearl guides me along the best treatment plan! I recently had my Dysport and Filler done by Brooke. I was hesitant at first breaking away from the Physicians injecting but their Nurse Injector Brooke really impressed me. I now request her and have had multiple treatments performed by her gifted hands! If you are looking for an honest, educated, and talented Injector I highly recommend making an appointment with Brooke!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I have been going to Timeless Plastic Surgery for my injectables for about a year now. The staff and physicians always make me feel at home. Setting up an appointment with the girls up front is a breeze, and I go in every few months for my Botox. I previously went to see the physicians for my injections, but I recently began seeing the nurse injector, Brooke, and I am beyond pleased with her work. She gives me exactly what I'm looking for with my Botox and my filler. My Botox treatments are always spot on with the results I want to achieve, and my first time filler treatment EVER was with her. I had wanted to get some filler to my lips for a while, and I'm so glad I made the choice to do it! I was nervous at first, but she walked me through it and had such a steady hand. My results were exactly what I was looking for.. subtle and natural! I would recommend her and Timeless Plastic Surgery to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I had dimpleplasty done on both sides by Dr. Chang and I absolutely love them. I'm still in the healing process, but I'm very excited already with the outcome. I was very nervous about the procedure, but Dr. Chang explained everything he was doing step by step and found a way to distract me at the same time. Karrie, the surgical tech that was assisting him stayed by my side and made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. The procedure was painless. I can't be any happier and so ready to show them off.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Peter Chang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Metha is the best ! He conducted my breast augmentation 2 years ago and they still look fabulous ! I get so many compliments on them and I love the fact tha..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Last week marked 3 months post breast augmentation and liposuction and I'm super happy with the results. I'm back to my normal routine at the gym and looking fa..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been visiting Dr. Chang since July 2015 when I had tumescent Lipo and the auto fat injection. He is very frank, knowledgeable, and has a friendly disposi..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chang has been a great doctor for me. I had a mole removal and the staff were very kind and understanding. Dr. Chang took my step by step on post-op care. W..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the staff and experience that I have had at Timeless Plastic Surgery! Dr. Mehta and Dr. Chang have both injected my Botox and did an awesome job-no pain..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an ugly scar left by a dermatologist after a shave biopsy. I consulted with Dr.Chang and had the scar revised and the results were beautiful !! I was ins..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years I've been a frequent Botox and Filler patient at Timeless. I choose to go back every few months because their staff members and Physicians are so invi..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " For years I've been a frequent Botox and Filler patient at Timeless. I choose to go back every few months because their staff members and Physicians are s..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Timeless Plastic Surgery for my injectables for about a year now. The staff and physicians always make me feel at home. Setting up an appoi..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chang removed a lump behind my ear and he accidentally severed my facial nerve . He repaired it but for 6 months I couldn't move half my face. A year and a..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "thia dr shouldnt be allowed to operate on a chicken, let alone people//// he really sucked"

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had dimpleplasty done on both sides by Dr. Chang and I absolutely love them. I'm still in the healing process, but I'm very excited already with the outcome. ..."

October 21, 2014