Ratings for Dr. Peter Chang

Cleft lip and palate son had cleft lip surgery. Never came after the surgery to talk to us like promised in the clinic. when things ripped open refused to meet us until two week follow up appt. We didn't make it 2 weeks as we were amidited to the hospital as failure to thrive kicked in we almost lost him. He didn't get back to the hospital on a stat phone call took 9 days a nurse told us.and was completely rude to us when he did he my son. Has no bedside manners at all. I had to fight to see him and in the end contacted client representative. Due to the horrible surgery and treatment my son had to be admitted every month since in hospital with feeding issues and is now ng tube feed year has passed and we are still suffering from the surgery. I do not blame him for all as we should have been pulled into recovery room as soon as he woke up screaming and they didn't call us right away and also we heard that he didn't make it out of the or room and was screaming so not enough meds given to keep him knocked out. He was three months old when this all happen. But Changs manners and knowledge of informing us what he did or was going to do wasn't at all informative educated and was very short rushed and we felt left all alone..to figure out things on our own also he missed his tongue tie and documents said he checked and said not tongue tied when he did have a moderate one.. Sadly apart of the cleft. Lip and palate clinic Here and the only one who does it. I highly encourage to keep looking travel.else where... the suffering my son and family have gone throu and still am is unacceptable. I would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Peter Chang

Dr. Peter Chang's response
I think you wrote this review on the WRONG doctor. Dr. Peter Chang of Timeless Plastic Surgery, the Center of Excellence of Cosmetic Surgery ONLY performs cosmetic procedures. Dr. Chang has not performed any cleft lip/palate surgery since his residency training days over 10 years ago. We, at Timeless Plastic Surgery pride ourselves of giving the best care possible. Please contact us so that we can assist you in removing this review on the WRONG doctor.

Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Metha is the best ! He conducted my breast augmentation 2 years ago and they still look fabulous ! I get so many compliments on them and I love the fact that he gave me the exact results I asked for. Thank you Dr Metha if you are reading this, you have boosted my confidence times 1,000:)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Last week marked 3 months post breast augmentation and liposuction and I'm super happy with the results. I'm back to my normal routine at the gym and looking fabulous. I highly recommend Dr. Chang and the entire Timeless team. On my follow up last week I also tried botox and I'm loving the results of that treatment also. Great practice and great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

I have been visiting Dr. Chang since July 2015 when I had tumescent Lipo and the auto fat injection. He is very frank, knowledgeable, and has a friendly disposition. His staff is equally as friendly. I was amazed by my results and plan to return for more lipo… if the price is right! My co-worker referred me to Dr. Chang and as medicals professionals, we refer him to YOU !

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Chang has been a great doctor for me. I had a mole removal and the staff were very kind and understanding. Dr. Chang took my step by step on post-op care. Would recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I love the staff and experience that I have had at Timeless Plastic Surgery! Dr. Mehta and Dr. Chang have both injected my Botox and did an awesome job-no pain at all and a great result! Recently I have been having appointments with the nurse injectors. I have gotten Botox from Sarah the last 2 times and she is WONDERFUL. She is so friendly, professional and knew exactly what treatment I needed. She is very talented and I had no pain at all and I am super happy with the results. I also had Juvederm filler injected into my lips by the nurse Brooke and I love the results! No pain or bruising and my lips look very natural(not like duck lips!). She was super friendly and gave me exactly the look that I asked for. I am thrilled with my results from all of the awesome staff at TPS!!! I highly recommend Timeless!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I had an ugly scar left by a dermatologist after a shave biopsy. I consulted with Dr.Chang and had the scar revised and the results were beautiful !! I was insecure before to wear any type of short because of the ugly scar, but after Dr.Changs revision, you can't even tell I had anything there! This says a lot about this doctor and his work! I will definitely be back in the near future ! I love Dr.Chang and his staff! Made me feel like I was family. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

For years I've been a frequent Botox and Filler patient at Timeless. I choose to go back every few months because their staff members and Physicians are so inviting! Kaitlin and Lyndal are always eager to set me up with the earliest available appointment times and Pearl guides me along the best treatment plan! I recently had my Dysport and Filler done by Brooke. I was hesitant at first breaking away from the Physicians injecting but their Nurse Injector Brooke really impressed me. I now request her and have had multiple treatments performed by her gifted hands! If you are looking for an honest, educated, and talented Injector I highly recommend making an appointment with Brooke!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I have been going to Timeless Plastic Surgery for my injectables for about a year now. The staff and physicians always make me feel at home. Setting up an appointment with the girls up front is a breeze, and I go in every few months for my Botox. I previously went to see the physicians for my injections, but I recently began seeing the nurse injector, Brooke, and I am beyond pleased with her work. She gives me exactly what I'm looking for with my Botox and my filler. My Botox treatments are always spot on with the results I want to achieve, and my first time filler treatment EVER was with her. I had wanted to get some filler to my lips for a while, and I'm so glad I made the choice to do it! I was nervous at first, but she walked me through it and had such a steady hand. My results were exactly what I was looking for.. subtle and natural! I would recommend her and Timeless Plastic Surgery to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015