Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz

Dr. Z has performed cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries on me and my family. His results are hands down superior to everything else I have seen. He is gifted, kind and generous.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Zienowitz must have been having an "off" day when I went to him for left breast reduction for symmetry following lumpectomy on my right breast for cancer. The consultation was fine--but when I met him in the waiting area of the OR before the procedure, he seemed tired. Without any measurements, he seemed to eyeball my left breast, marked it with marker, and did the reduction. My left breast remained considerably, and noticeably much larger than the right. When I went back for my checkup and mentioned this, he said it was still swollen from the surgery. It was not. This was over 15 years ago and whenever I think about this--and I try not to--I feel I was not treated well. All the doctors who have examined my breasts since agree that the reduction was very poorly done. When I saw someone about having it corrected, he said that the nerves to the nipple had been cut--and that he could not re-do the surgery for fear the nipple would become necrotic. Liposuction was a possibility and that was that. As I read the other reviews, I feel deeply disappointed that I did not have anywhere near the happy result from a procedure that, it seems to me, should have been almost a no-brainer for a doctor as skilled as Dr. Zienowitz.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Z is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He has done many things for me over the years and is very experienced and kind. His staff are great as well.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr Z is a very kind and caring professional. He has changed my life for the better. I would highly recommend him. He also has a fantastic staff that deserves recognition for their kindness and caring as well.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Z is the best surgeon I have experienced! He has a calm and comforting presence. He is always pleasant and personable. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Zienowicz performed a face lift and brow lift two weeks ago. Already I am healing beautifully and am waking up smiling with the results. I was really nervous in the days leading up to my surgery and felt so much better the morning of when Dr. Z met me in the operatory and assured me of the procedure we had discussed performing. The nursing staff was excellent, so kind and compassionate, keeping me in recovery until I felt ready to head home. I've been in the office since and each time the staff takes such loving care of me, I really feel like they become like family. I look forward to posting my photos on real self soon, when I figure out how to do it. By the way, this was my second face lift with the first occurring about 15 years ago by a well-known NYC surgeon. After the first face lift I was numb for months. With Dr. Z I have complete feeling from day one. I'm confident I made the right choice.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Great practice....great doctor and staff. Very happy with my results. Addressed any concerns before and after my surgery!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I had a mommy makeover performed by Dr. Z. After moving to Houston my new doctors are so impressed. One even scheduled her surgery with Dr. Z.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Z is a straight shooter. Always honest and I respect his candor. I was positively thrilled with my eyelid surgery and look years younger and fresher and totally natural.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have seen Dr. Zienowicz for both cosmetic and reconstructive work. He was a perfectionist for both. I now go to Dr. Z for my injections and fillers. Staff is always kind and the results make me feel great.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI