Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz

Dr. Z's work speaks for itself. I have had various procedures done over the years and have never been dissatisfied. No complications and the end result is always a natural look. His staff is always a pleasure to work with! They are extremely knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to address any concerns.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr . Z and staff are amazing to work with always helpful sweet and get back to so quick he Dr.Z does a amazon job no pain at all!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Zienowicz provided me with exceptional results for my reconstructive surgery. It was a complicated case that other surgeons were not willing to take. A friend suggested Dr. Z because he will take the difficult cases and he was optimistic he could give me a great result. Great is an understatement - I look better and more natural than before. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Zienowicz is an outstanding surgeon and kind man. I have had both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery with Dr. Z and he now performs all of my injectable treatment. I am moving to CT next month, but will absolutely make the trip to Providence to see Dr. Zienowicz.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

On May 2, 2016 I underwent liposuction with fat grafting to the buttocks by Dr. Zeinowitz in Rhode Island. On May 3 I contacted the dr because I had a fever. Without seeing me in person he just prescribed an anti biotic, I went for post op appointments for the next two week and complained of pain in my right buttocks. He said there was no infection and continued to aspirate it. I was discharged from surgery with no drains even though I had a significant amount of liposuction done. The dr. place one drain on my 3 or fourth pre op appointment because I was retaining large amounts of fluid. Finally on may 16 I text him and told him I couldn’t take the pain and I thought something was wrong. He had me come in and upon me arriving he saw my condition and told my friend to bring me to RI hospital. I was admitted to ri hospital that day a few hours later I had a fever of 104.5 and was rushed to surgery. To shorten this story I ended up having mersa. I was hospitalized for one week, and discharged with a pic line of broad range antibiotics that I had to use every 4 hours. I had a visiting nurse daily, upon my first week of discharge from ri hospital I continued to have fevers and was in and out the emergency room 5x. I was also admitted to Faulkner and brigham and womens during this time due to high fevers. I had a infectious disease dr that I had to see weekly. After being off of the antibiotics/pic line I contracted D-diff due to the medications. I was put on metronidazole for 2 weeks which did not cure it. I was then switched to vancomycin pills for three weeks before it finally was cured. I have a huge lump in my lower back that swells and is very painful as well as a disfigurement in my right buttocks( the area of the infection. I missed one month of work and that’s not including all the follow up with infectious disease /dr.s after returning to work.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Z has performed cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries on me and my family. His results are hands down superior to everything else I have seen. He is gifted, kind and generous.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Zienowitz must have been having an "off" day when I went to him for left breast reduction for symmetry following lumpectomy on my right breast for cancer. The consultation was fine--but when I met him in the waiting area of the OR before the procedure, he seemed tired. Without any measurements, he seemed to eyeball my left breast, marked it with marker, and did the reduction. My left breast remained considerably, and noticeably much larger than the right. When I went back for my checkup and mentioned this, he said it was still swollen from the surgery. It was not. This was over 15 years ago and whenever I think about this--and I try not to--I feel I was not treated well. All the doctors who have examined my breasts since agree that the reduction was very poorly done. When I saw someone about having it corrected, he said that the nerves to the nipple had been cut--and that he could not re-do the surgery for fear the nipple would become necrotic. Liposuction was a possibility and that was that. As I read the other reviews, I feel deeply disappointed that I did not have anywhere near the happy result from a procedure that, it seems to me, should have been almost a no-brainer for a doctor as skilled as Dr. Zienowitz.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Z is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He has done many things for me over the years and is very experienced and kind. His staff are great as well.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr Z is a very kind and caring professional. He has changed my life for the better. I would highly recommend him. He also has a fantastic staff that deserves recognition for their kindness and caring as well.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Z is the best surgeon I have experienced! He has a calm and comforting presence. He is always pleasant and personable. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI