Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz

Dr Z has a great disposition about him. He and his staff are always very honest about what treatments will work best for me. I have had my breast augmentation and several treatments of Botox and fillers done with Dr. Z. His prices are fair. I have recommended several friends to him who have also had breast augmentations and facial treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Z if you are looking for a positive experience and a comfortable experience in a great environment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I first met Dr. Zienowicz in 2004 when I was looking for a board certified plastic surgeon to do my tummy tuck after having twins. I did all the research to find the most qualified doctor in my area and that is how I discovered Dr. Zienowicz. He was extremely knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable and my result is amazing. I recently decided to have breast augmentation and some liposuction done and I could only trust Dr. Z. To do it. His professional opinion was essential to help me make decisions in accordance with my body shape. I had my surgery three weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. It simply surpassed all my expectations. Dr. Z. Is amazing and his staff are all so professional and caring. All of my friends have asked for Dr. Z.'s number after they saw my results. I am appreciative of his work, it really helped bring back my confidence and I feel amazing. He is a true artist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Everything related to my procedures went smoothly, including the hospital visit. The staff are great - so friendly and answered all my questions. The office is very nice; parking is a breeze. I went to Dr. Z for closure of a wound from a minor skin cancer removal. There was no pressure to buy products or other services. As it happens, I did purchase some products, which are high quality and so far, I love them. Highly recommend Dr. Z for cosmetic and surgical needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Z has treated me for several years with Botox. The result is always perfect, and I've never looked younger, (even when I was!). I recommend him to anyone interested in looking great!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Zienowicz and his staff made me feel really comfortable. Everyone in the office is so nice and accommodating. I am happy with my results and I would recommend Dr. Zienowicz to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Was getting Botox Doctor explained in detail other areas to improve appearance. I must say friendliest staff and I love that the doctor explains everything in detail. Would highly recommend Dr Zienowicz

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Excellent physician. Could not have dreamed for a better result.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Z is a life changer. After two prior surgeries to one of breasts to have melanoma removed, I was very asymmetrical and very unhappy with the shape of my breasts. I also had a significant a weight loss, so naturally they flattened and lowered. After one visit with Dr. Z, he reassured me that he would make my breasts beautiful again. He most certainly followed through with that promise. He was professional and very personable. His staff is amazing as well. From every appointment before surgery, the surgery itself, and follow up appointments, I couldn't have had a better experience. Everyone is very courteous and professional. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Z was very professional and understood my concerns. The end result was amazing just as he said it would be. And also his office staff are amazing as the help you through the process.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Z is an artist. After interviewing three doctors for the procedure, I selected the right one. Cant stop bragging about his work in my body. The best in RI. His staff is kind and nice. I looooove the results. Thx you!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Z has a great disposition about him. He and his staff are always very honest about what treatments will work best for me. I have had my breast augmentation a..."

May 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met Dr. Zienowicz in 2004 when I was looking for a board certified plastic surgeon to do my tummy tuck after having twins. I did all the research to fin..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything related to my procedures went smoothly, including the hospital visit. The staff are great - so friendly and answered all my questions. The office is ..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Z has treated me for several years with Botox. The result is always perfect, and I've never looked younger, (even when I was!). I recommend him to anyone in..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz and his staff made me feel really comfortable. Everyone in the office is so nice and accommodating. I am happy with my results and I would recomme..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was getting Botox Doctor explained in detail other areas to improve appearance. I must say friendliest staff and I love that the doctor explains everything in d..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician. Could not have dreamed for a better result. "

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Z is a life changer. After two prior surgeries to one of breasts to have melanoma removed, I was very asymmetrical and very unhappy with the shape of my bre..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Z was very professional and understood my concerns. The end result was amazing just as he said it would be. And also his office staff are amazing as the hel..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Z is an artist. After interviewing three doctors for the procedure, I selected the right one. Cant stop bragging about his work in my body. The best in RI. ..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Z. to anyone considering Cosmetic surgery. He & his staff were very reassuring and made the whole process as smooth as possible. Two thumb..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz's experience and results are the best in the industry. There is no need to obtain a consult from anyone else. Results from my gynecomastia are ama..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz attends the first consult rather than requiring a second visit to see the doctor. He was honest in his assessment and used before and after techno..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz is a trained artist that is both innovative and extremely professional. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation in ONE PROCEDURE. No one else w..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift and implants done by Dr. Zienowicz two years ago. I never knew I could be so comfortable in my own skin. Dr. Zienowicz is an artist! He c..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz provide artful and quality service. I've have a breast augmentation, and see Dr. Zienowicz exclusively for fillers and Botox. I now longer conside..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Would never recommend. Extremely arrogant and gets nasty if you question him. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for some fillers nasolabia line... for the first time ever, so I was very scared about injecting my face as Im only 33 and look 25 but Im vain. lol H..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm very disappointed during the consultation Dr. Zienowicz explained the steps of the procedure and why he was performing them in that order. It has been 5-1/..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's an excellent Dr I would highly recommend him I had breast augmentation and he made me feel so comfortable and treated me well I love the outcome! "

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, experienced and professional staff with well executed office space. Long time surgical patient returning for injections at this time. Dr. Z has an ex..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "18 months ago, Dr. Z performed the most amazing abdominoplasty on me. The results are better than text book. Tomorrow, I am going to have a little touch up lipo..."

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard J."

October 20, 2013