Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz

Dr. Z is the best surgeon I have experienced! He has a calm and comforting presence. He is always pleasant and personable. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Zienowicz performed a face lift and brow lift two weeks ago. Already I am healing beautifully and am waking up smiling with the results. I was really nervous in the days leading up to my surgery and felt so much better the morning of when Dr. Z met me in the operatory and assured me of the procedure we had discussed performing. The nursing staff was excellent, so kind and compassionate, keeping me in recovery until I felt ready to head home. I've been in the office since and each time the staff takes such loving care of me, I really feel like they become like family. I look forward to posting my photos on real self soon, when I figure out how to do it. By the way, this was my second face lift with the first occurring about 15 years ago by a well-known NYC surgeon. After the first face lift I was numb for months. With Dr. Z I have complete feeling from day one. I'm confident I made the right choice.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Great practice....great doctor and staff. Very happy with my results. Addressed any concerns before and after my surgery!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I had a mommy makeover performed by Dr. Z. After moving to Houston my new doctors are so impressed. One even scheduled her surgery with Dr. Z.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Z is a straight shooter. Always honest and I respect his candor. I was positively thrilled with my eyelid surgery and look years younger and fresher and totally natural.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have seen Dr. Zienowicz for both cosmetic and reconstructive work. He was a perfectionist for both. I now go to Dr. Z for my injections and fillers. Staff is always kind and the results make me feel great.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Z and his staff provide professional but personal service. He and the nursing staff are able to answer all concerns in an comprehensible non medical way. My results have been beyond my dreams. Thank you team.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Z has a great disposition about him. He and his staff are always very honest about what treatments will work best for me. I have had my breast augmentation and several treatments of Botox and fillers done with Dr. Z. His prices are fair. I have recommended several friends to him who have also had breast augmentations and facial treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Z if you are looking for a positive experience and a comfortable experience in a great environment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I first met Dr. Zienowicz in 2004 when I was looking for a board certified plastic surgeon to do my tummy tuck after having twins. I did all the research to find the most qualified doctor in my area and that is how I discovered Dr. Zienowicz. He was extremely knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable and my result is amazing. I recently decided to have breast augmentation and some liposuction done and I could only trust Dr. Z. To do it. His professional opinion was essential to help me make decisions in accordance with my body shape. I had my surgery three weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. It simply surpassed all my expectations. Dr. Z. Is amazing and his staff are all so professional and caring. All of my friends have asked for Dr. Z.'s number after they saw my results. I am appreciative of his work, it really helped bring back my confidence and I feel amazing. He is a true artist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Everything related to my procedures went smoothly, including the hospital visit. The staff are great - so friendly and answered all my questions. The office is very nice; parking is a breeze. I went to Dr. Z for closure of a wound from a minor skin cancer removal. There was no pressure to buy products or other services. As it happens, I did purchase some products, which are high quality and so far, I love them. Highly recommend Dr. Z for cosmetic and surgical needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet