Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz

I had a mommy makeover performed by Dr. Z. After moving to Houston my new doctors are so impressed. One even scheduled her surgery with Dr. Z.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Z is a straight shooter. Always honest and I respect his candor. I was positively thrilled with my eyelid surgery and look years younger and fresher and totally natural.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have seen Dr. Zienowicz for both cosmetic and reconstructive work. He was a perfectionist for both. I now go to Dr. Z for my injections and fillers. Staff is always kind and the results make me feel great.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Z and his staff provide professional but personal service. He and the nursing staff are able to answer all concerns in an comprehensible non medical way. My results have been beyond my dreams. Thank you team.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Z has a great disposition about him. He and his staff are always very honest about what treatments will work best for me. I have had my breast augmentation and several treatments of Botox and fillers done with Dr. Z. His prices are fair. I have recommended several friends to him who have also had breast augmentations and facial treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Z if you are looking for a positive experience and a comfortable experience in a great environment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I first met Dr. Zienowicz in 2004 when I was looking for a board certified plastic surgeon to do my tummy tuck after having twins. I did all the research to find the most qualified doctor in my area and that is how I discovered Dr. Zienowicz. He was extremely knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable and my result is amazing. I recently decided to have breast augmentation and some liposuction done and I could only trust Dr. Z. To do it. His professional opinion was essential to help me make decisions in accordance with my body shape. I had my surgery three weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. It simply surpassed all my expectations. Dr. Z. Is amazing and his staff are all so professional and caring. All of my friends have asked for Dr. Z.'s number after they saw my results. I am appreciative of his work, it really helped bring back my confidence and I feel amazing. He is a true artist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Everything related to my procedures went smoothly, including the hospital visit. The staff are great - so friendly and answered all my questions. The office is very nice; parking is a breeze. I went to Dr. Z for closure of a wound from a minor skin cancer removal. There was no pressure to buy products or other services. As it happens, I did purchase some products, which are high quality and so far, I love them. Highly recommend Dr. Z for cosmetic and surgical needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Z has treated me for several years with Botox. The result is always perfect, and I've never looked younger, (even when I was!). I recommend him to anyone interested in looking great!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Zienowicz and his staff made me feel really comfortable. Everyone in the office is so nice and accommodating. I am happy with my results and I would recommend Dr. Zienowicz to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Was getting Botox Doctor explained in detail other areas to improve appearance. I must say friendliest staff and I love that the doctor explains everything in detail. Would highly recommend Dr Zienowicz

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI