Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz

Dr. Z was very professional and understood my concerns. The end result was amazing just as he said it would be. And also his office staff are amazing as the help you through the process.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Z is an artist. After interviewing three doctors for the procedure, I selected the right one. Cant stop bragging about his work in my body. The best in RI. His staff is kind and nice. I looooove the results. Thx you!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Z. to anyone considering Cosmetic surgery. He & his staff were very reassuring and made the whole process as smooth as possible. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Zienowicz's experience and results are the best in the industry. There is no need to obtain a consult from anyone else. Results from my gynecomastia are amazing! I am beyond impressed.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Zienowicz attends the first consult rather than requiring a second visit to see the doctor. He was honest in his assessment and used before and after technology in his office that I have never seen before. I am so pleased with the results and recommend Dr. Zienowicz for any type of cosmetic surgery. Super pretty office, too!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Dr. Zienowicz is a trained artist that is both innovative and extremely professional. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation in ONE PROCEDURE. No one else will do this and the results are incredible. If you are interested in a mommy makeover this is the doctor to see. He is just so amazing. The best of the best.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I had a breast lift and implants done by Dr. Zienowicz two years ago. I never knew I could be so comfortable in my own skin. Dr. Zienowicz is an artist! He completely redid my breasts to be lifted and the perfect shape and size. I was concerned about scarring but after about six months they are not even noticeable! He will work with you on choosing what implants are best for you by offering his opinion and listening to what your expectations are. The follow up care was also excellent. I was able to call before and after the procedure to have my questions addressed. He also saw me frequently for follow-ups. I felt like I was in good hands and that he and the staff cared about me. He has a lot of resources to help you understand virtually what you are capable of looking like with cosmetic surgery! I have returned recently for lip injections and I couldn't be happier with the results! I was concerned about how natural they would look but after talking to him about it I realized I could have a natural result and achieve fuller lips. Dr. "Z." was caring, honest, down to earth and talented. I loved the way he injected the filler throughout my top and bottom lip. We had a little extra which he was able to use in my laugh lines to smooth things out. I did 1cc of Juvederm about six months ago and the results still look great! I love returning to the stunning office and friendly staff! It was all worth it!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Zienowicz provide artful and quality service. I've have a breast augmentation, and see Dr. Zienowicz exclusively for fillers and Botox. I now longer consider going to Boston or NYC for top quality service. So so pleased.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Would never recommend. Extremely arrogant and gets nasty if you question him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I went in for some fillers nasolabia line... for the first time ever, so I was very scared about injecting my face as Im only 33 and look 25 but Im vain. lol He took no time to explain, the commercials on TV gives you more info on the products. That procedure was good, however uneven. while I was there I decided to plum my lips so I dont have to wear so much lip gloss plumper. :) he gave me a good deal on 3 for 1 :) Was happy with lips! no duck lips. OMG but one of the women in the office(client) did look like duck when I stepped out, so I was frighten that my lips would get like that. He failed when he injected my eyes, with the same solution that he did my mouth. And until today I look like I have bags under my eyes. he said the fillers only last 6 months. This was done in 2011. Pist! I recently went to another surgeon to remove this "stuff" She said NOT possible it last for ever. If Dr. Z would have done it right, I would be happy however its uneven. and when I have allergies its worst. Dr. Z is always rushing in and out.. We pay your salary Dr Z have some courtesy and pretend you care!

Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Richard J. Zienowicz's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Z was very professional and understood my concerns. The end result was amazing just as he said it would be. And also his office staff are amazing as the hel..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Z is an artist. After interviewing three doctors for the procedure, I selected the right one. Cant stop bragging about his work in my body. The best in RI. ..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Z. to anyone considering Cosmetic surgery. He & his staff were very reassuring and made the whole process as smooth as possible. Two thumb..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz's experience and results are the best in the industry. There is no need to obtain a consult from anyone else. Results from my gynecomastia are ama..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz attends the first consult rather than requiring a second visit to see the doctor. He was honest in his assessment and used before and after techno..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz is a trained artist that is both innovative and extremely professional. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation in ONE PROCEDURE. No one else w..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift and implants done by Dr. Zienowicz two years ago. I never knew I could be so comfortable in my own skin. Dr. Zienowicz is an artist! He c..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zienowicz provide artful and quality service. I've have a breast augmentation, and see Dr. Zienowicz exclusively for fillers and Botox. I now longer conside..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Would never recommend. Extremely arrogant and gets nasty if you question him. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for some fillers nasolabia line... for the first time ever, so I was very scared about injecting my face as Im only 33 and look 25 but Im vain. lol H..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm very disappointed during the consultation Dr. Zienowicz explained the steps of the procedure and why he was performing them in that order. It has been 5-1/..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's an excellent Dr I would highly recommend him I had breast augmentation and he made me feel so comfortable and treated me well I love the outcome! "

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, experienced and professional staff with well executed office space. Long time surgical patient returning for injections at this time. Dr. Z has an ex..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "18 months ago, Dr. Z performed the most amazing abdominoplasty on me. The results are better than text book. Tomorrow, I am going to have a little touch up lipo..."

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard J."

October 20, 2013