Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey F. Traina

Very happy with this practice. Everyone is friendly and courteous. I always get the care that a needed and quick. Dr Traina is excellent.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

My experience has been fantastic..Dr Traina was brilliant..he took all the time I needed, I never felt rushed or brushed off. staff were always more than helpful, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

The staff is friendly and beyond helpful, the doctor was very understanding and took his time which I really appreciated. the wait was not long. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Amazing and welcoming environment! All the staff were polite, professional, and provided exceptional care in a timely manor! I would like to thank Dr Traina for his quality care and all of his staff. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

saw him in Leesville Louisiana. Took the time to explain to me my orthopedic problem. Discussedthe options both surgical and nonsurgical.I'm happy to say that with the nonsurgical treatment he recommended my orthopedic problem totally resolved and am now pain free. I highly recommend him for orthopedic problems

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Traina's for 18 years and I would not go to another orthopedic doctor. He has helped me tremendously over the years. He is patient, kind and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I visited this doctor after I got frustated with another doctor in the area. I regret not going Dr. Traina the first time. - He is very knowledgeable, has more than 29 years of experience - He was very humble in answering all my question. He did not get irritated even if I asked the same questions multiple times. He made sure I understood the issue. - I ended up having my surgery with him and he did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey F. Traina's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)