Dr. Charles J. Schildroth

Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Schildroth

Dr Schildroth is the worst dentist ever! I went to him in 2016 and had two crowns put in my teeth!Afew weeks later one crown fell out! I called the office several times a day for a week and they didn't answer! Finally after a week I got hold of the office and made an appointment! When I went in an showed the Doctor where the crown fell out he didn't hardly look at it! He said there was nothing that he could do and so I left! A few days later I developed an abscess ! It got so bad I was put in hospital on IV meds and had to have it drained!! They said it could have gone to my brain😳So never go to this butcher!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

This is a slum!!! They are all about the money! It is dirty! The office manager does not know her stuff. They double bill so beware if you choose to go there!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

This dentist is unsafe. He never examined me on my first visit. When I went back and asked why my gums had a small pustule on it, only then did he look at my X-rays. Then he proceeded to clean my teeth very roughly and didn’t even clean my lower left side. Have reported him to the dental board. How scary!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

The office staff is the worst I've ever encountered. Office is dirty, scheduling is a nightmare, staff is rude and slow. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr.Scildroth is only in this for the money. He does horrible work on teeth that has to be fixed by other better dentists. His staff is rude and incompetent. He does not check his patients mouths like he should. His bedside manner is atrocious. I finally left when his staff took the wrong x-ray of a tooth of mine, and he claimed I needed a root canal. Absolutely a crock of bull!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Rude front office and he is not that helpful either. This is the type of office that sets multiple same appointments to pack an office. You will not be seen until 45 minutes later than your appointed time. He might be a decent dentist but you wouldn't know judging by how the office is run.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

We filed a comprehensive complaint about Dr Schildroth with Okaloosa County Dental Services and the Florida Dental Board in 1994. For those of you that may not be aware, he was out of practice for several years in the 1990's after bouncing around FL and AL. Apparently, he's back at it...new location, new practice...which is not good news for dentistry. True story: We actually caught him beating it out the back door of his office in DeFuniak Springs while our 15yr old daughter waited nervously for her root canal out in front. Staff told us he was "on an errand" and would be unavailable for the rest of the day. If you want someone who will just walk out on your kid's appt for endodontics , this here's your guy. Not to mention the fact that his substandard work performed previously had to then be redone by Drs Wood and Merkle. It's all in the file. Don't say nobody told you.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

My children and I have been patients for well over 6 years at this office. I have only met Dr. Schildroth once or twice, but the reviews are correct concerning his bedside manner and demeanor. This service has seriously declined over the years. After our regular dental techs left, I have never been so disappointed with their service. My appointments have been rescheduled at times the office wasn't even open ( I waited over an hour before someone even showed up), I was overcharged, the information in the system was incorrect, and the staff is horrible. When I called to make a 6 month cleaning, I was told the sooner appointment was 4 months outside of the date. Are they really that busy??? I have never had any problems before. I have switched dentists ASAP. I will never go back there again.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I honestly thought that I had gone back in time as soon as I walked through the door. it was like I was back in the 80's. all of his dental equipment is so out dated. Th.ye still use the old fashion xray machine. I will never go back again..

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

This is THE WORST dental office I know of in Pensacola. The staff is unbelievably unprofessional, slow, computer illiterate....OMG. The kind of place where you don't want your personal info stored. Terrible. I can only imagine what kind of Dr he is to keep such a staff. Either a very poor or very accurate representation of him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015