Ratings for Dr. R. Gordon Robinson

I have been with Dr Robinson for over 5 years, he is very knowledgeable, helpful and caring. Great sense of humour! Treatments have helped a lot and made headaches and migraines mucho more mangeable

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I have seen Dr Robertson twice regarding my trauma induced head aches. He was very knowledgeable of what was going on with me. He was very accurate with the diagnosis. It has been over 10 years and everything he said would happen did happen. I still have constant head aches but I have a care plan to control the hard days.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I have seen Dr. Robinson for over 8 years now and he is incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate. The go-to guy for managing chronic migraines.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

In addition to being extremely knowledgeable, he is so helpful and a great sense of humour. He has helped me so much with my migraines!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Robinson is incredibly knowledgable and an amazing doctor. He knows migraines better than anyone i've seen and is the only doctor to have success in reducing the frequency and intensity of them via the botox that he administers.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Robinson is great! I'd recommend him to anyone with a headache disorder. I've been a patient since 1990 and he has never let me down. In fact he goes above and beyond my expectations in a physian, especially a specialist in his field! He referred me to some of the best specialists in the field in Toronto and New England . Those doctors held him in the same regard.... One of the very best in the world for headache medicine! I swear, he saved my life. I would have commit suicide if I had not been his patient. No one took me seriously or looked for answers for my pain, before he took me on. I am eternally grateful to him. The waits in the office and the occasional glitch at the desk are something every medical office experiences. This is the age of shortages in the medical field. Any wait is worth itself to benefit from his decades of experience and learning. He continues to study and teach and head departments of headache medicine. He's all this and a nice man who cares. Be grateful you got an appointment it'll be worth the wait! CB Vancouver Island

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I saw him a number of years ago because I suspected I had vestibular migraines or migraine induced vertigo. He didn't give me that diagnosis which is retrospect was the correct decision.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

was referred to this doctor by various other doctors only to be told that my case is beyond his ability and that he can't help me. what a waste of time. So disappointed with the BC medical system.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

He's the best. My migraines are untreatable , but he helps me manage my lifestyle. He understands.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

It took almost 3 years to see him. When I did, I was there for an hour, he did a quick exma which consisted of feeling my neck and testing reflexes. He then daignosed me with "Chronic Migraine" and said my only options were to take a pill for the rest of my life, or botox. I did not get any answers as to WHY I get them, and he refused to do any other tests to confirm anything or to even check for other possible explanations. Not Impressed...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016