You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Gordon Robinson

It took almost 3 years to see him. When I did, I was there for an hour, he did a quick exma which consisted of feeling my neck and testing reflexes. He then daignosed me with "Chronic Migraine" and said my only options were to take a pill for the rest of my life, or botox. I did not get any answers as to WHY I get them, and he refused to do any other tests to confirm anything or to even check for other possible explanations. Not Impressed...

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I've been a long time paitent of Dr. Robinson and most people's complaints are how long it takes to get in and they want a quick fix but there is not a quick fix people to help themselves get on a good stable diet no coffee red bull all the poisons we put in our systems to activate the headaches. Dr. Robinson always talks to me at my level so I understand at my level of what he is talking about. Donna who runs the office always make sure we don't miss appointments and is always ready for the next question. This wheel is not broke so I'm pleased to say that Dr. Robinson has made my quality of life 100% of what it was before I waited my turn to see him you have a great unit intact don't reinvent the wheel. Thank you for the platform to voice my opinion.Walt81

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Robinson was the first doctor other then my gp to understand and believe me and he confirmed my diagnosis. He took his time to explain things to me, was very understanding and helpful. I am so glad I was able to see him!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I started seeing Dr Robinson a few years ago and didn't like seeing him from the beginning. He handled me like a textbook case instead of seeing me as an individual. What worked for his other patients was not working for me. He did not take my concerns seriously. His secretary was not very nice for the first year I was seeing him. When I started treating her like a nobody is when she started being friendly. I am really glad o no longer have to go and see him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I wish more of his unhappy patients would leave comments as there are tons of us out here. Condescending, arrogant, not thorough in his evaluation. Never got my history right and it took a new neurologist to make a simple diagnosis. If you are a woman, make sure your bring somebody with you to your appointment or he's likely to dismiss your concerns. It's harder to do when there's a witness.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Neurology's assignment in the one discipline of apprehending a cause for headaches, is the delicate balance between art and science. From decades of education and experience, Dr Robinson calmly and logically communicated the truth kindly to me. The truth with neurology as we understand it today, is the best one can offer. To communicate it kindly is what I respect about Dr. Robinson's guidance; because, it was pragmatic enough to lean into until we discover more in neurology's quest for truth. Dr. Robinson embraces the journey of good health.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I felt confident that this specialist would be able to help with my severe head pain + advancing neurological symptoms. He suggested meds but gave no diagnosis or tx that relieved or improved symptoms. Health continued to worsen + in the end he deferred to another specialty but was very kind and caring in his wording. Under another Dr, treatment for Lyme has been very successful !! Many of the neurological symptoms have cleared. Missed the Lyme diseaese diagnosis and treatment completely. But he IS a very kind and caring gentleman.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. G. Robinson to any who suffer from Trigeminal Neuralgia . After several years of multiple Doctors it was Dr. Robinsons diligence , dedication and attention to detail that gave me quality of life . His knowledge , caring nature and listening skills far exceeds that of others. Thank you Dr. Robinson .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. R. Gordon Robinson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "It took almost 3 years to see him. When I did, I was there for an hour, he did a quick exma which consisted of feeling my neck and testing reflexes. He then dai..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Never told me about getting my Cyst removed. Didn't give a shet. Skullbaseinstatute LA save my life"

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a long time paitent of Dr. Robinson and most people's complaints are how long it takes to get in and they want a quick fix but there is not a quick fi..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robinson was the first doctor other then my gp to understand and believe me and he confirmed my diagnosis. He took his time to explain things to me, was ver..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr Robinson a few years ago and didn't like seeing him from the beginning. He handled me like a textbook case instead of seeing me as an indivi..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I wish more of his unhappy patients would leave comments as there are tons of us out here. Condescending, arrogant, not thorough in his evaluation. Never got my..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw him for a IME and found him very kind and knowledgable. I think he's great!"

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Neurology's assignment in the one discipline of apprehending a cause for headaches, is the delicate balance between art and science. From decades of education a..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I felt confident that this specialist would be able to help with my severe head pain + advancing neurological symptoms. He suggested meds but gave no diagnosis..."

October 13, 2014